Announcing the Saviynt Knowledge Exchange unifying the Saviynt forums, documentation, training,
and more in a single search tool across platforms. Read the announcement here.

how can we check sql version from saviynt ui

PinkyChau
New Contributor II
New Contributor II

From where in saviynt ui we can check the sql version .We don't have workbench access and client asked about the sql version .We also checked in the externalconfig.properties but only sqlserver IP was mentioned.

7 REPLIES 7

Raghu
Valued Contributor III
Valued Contributor III

@PinkyChau  you can check which it DB connector support they upload in File directory

Raghu_0-1715768903533.png

Thanks,
Raghu
If this reply answered your question, Please Accept As Solution and hit Kudos.

PinkyChau
New Contributor II
New Contributor II

hi @Raghu i am able to see ojdbc14.jar in file directory. To know the sql version do i need to open the classes?

PinkyChau_0-1715770886978.png

[This message has been edited by moderator to mask url and company name]

naveenss
All-Star
All-Star

Hi @PinkyChau please check the document below

https://docs.saviyntcloud.com/bundle/MySQL_Upgrade/page/upgrading_to_mysql_8.html

Regards,
Naveen Sakleshpur
If this reply answered your question, please click the Accept As Solution button to help future users who may have a similar problem.

PinkyChau
New Contributor II
New Contributor II

Hi @naveenss I checked but its not clear where in ui we get the sql version.Can you please guide me in detail.

You want to check version of saviynt or target db?

Regards,
Rushikesh Vartak
If you find the response useful, kindly consider selecting Accept As Solution and clicking on the kudos button.

hi @rushikeshvartak Saviynt version we know its 24.3,but which sql version saviynt is using we want this information.

SELECT version() is query from data analyzer but its blocked from analytics and data analyzer hence you can’t check

from 23.9 onwards mysql 8 is used if you need exact raise support ticket

Regards,
Rushikesh Vartak
If you find the response useful, kindly consider selecting Accept As Solution and clicking on the kudos button.