PARTNERS - Please join us for our upcoming webinar:
Leveraging Intelligent Recommendations for Operational Transformation.
AMS Partners click HERE | EMEA/APJ Partners click HERE

Need Feature Access export for particular SAV roles under analytics

anujapawar
New Contributor
New Contributor

Hi,

On forum I found the query which lists all the access features along with the urls.

select sv.ROLENAME, fr.FEATUREDISPLAYNAME, rm.url from requestmap rm inner join requestmap_feature rmf on rm.AUTHTYPE = rmf.AUTHTYPE inner join feature fr on fr.FEATURENAME = rmf.FEATURENAME inner join savrole_feature svf on svf.FEATUREID = fr.FEATUREID inner join savroles sv on sv.ROLEKEY = svf.ROLEKEY and sv.ROLENAME ='ROLE_CPAM_ROOTADMINREADONLY'

But I don't want the urls. I need help to modify the query so that it excludes the url part.

8 REPLIES 8

naveenss
All-Star
All-Star

Hi @anujapawar use the below query

select sv.ROLENAME, fr.FEATUREDISPLAYNAME from requestmap rm inner join requestmap_feature rmf on rm.AUTHTYPE = rmf.AUTHTYPE inner join feature fr on fr.FEATURENAME = rmf.FEATURENAME inner join savrole_feature svf on svf.FEATUREID = fr.FEATUREID inner join savroles sv on sv.ROLEKEY = svf.ROLEKEY and sv.ROLENAME ='ROLE_CPAM_ROOTADMINREADONLY'
Regards,
Naveen Sakleshpur
If this reply answered your question, please click the Accept As Solution button to help future users who may have a similar problem.

Hi,

Thanks for the query but I am looking for something like,

query to generate one single report that has all SAV roles and mapped to permissions.

crude example below:

ROLE_ADMIN | Create group

ROLE_ADMIN | Delete group

ROLE_ADMIN | Read group

ROLE_READONLY | Read group

Hey,

Also, the query gives following output,

anujapawar_1-1722498247309.png

But I need to see Home feature access only once and not multiple times. Can the query be modified around it?

Hi @anujapawar use the below updated query

select distinct sv.ROLENAME, fr.FEATURENAME,fr.description from requestmap rm inner join requestmap_feature rmf on rm.AUTHTYPE = rmf.AUTHTYPE inner join feature fr on fr.FEATURENAME = rmf.FEATURENAME inner join savrole_feature svf on svf.FEATUREID = fr.FEATUREID inner join savroles sv on sv.ROLEKEY = svf.ROLEKEY and sv.ROLENAME IN ('ROLE_ADMIN','ROLE_SAV_END_USER')

. Include the role names for which you need the data under sv.ROLENAME IN ('') section. 

Regards,
Naveen Sakleshpur
If this reply answered your question, please click the Accept As Solution button to help future users who may have a similar problem.

Hi @naveenss ,

Thanks for helping with the query.

Also, I wanted to know how we can disable the Action (Status) tab from the reports.

anujapawar_0-1722500054306.png

I tried looking for the disable checkbox under the Global Configuration. Please guide me the direction where I can disable it .

Hi @anujapawar to remove this, go to your analytics configurations > under "Allowed Actions" remove the options you need. Please refer to the screenshot below

naveenss_0-1722500280669.png

Regards,
Naveen Sakleshpur

Hi @naveenss ,

Please can you please suggest a query that will work to show 'Web Service Access' for the SAV Role instead of 'Feature Access'?

select DESCRIPTION,URL,CONFIGATTRIBUTE from requestmap

rushikeshvartak_1-1722573868205.png

Regards,
Rushikesh Vartak
If this helped you move forward, click 'Kudos'. If it solved your query, select 'Accept As Solution'.