Announcing the Saviynt Knowledge Exchange unifying the Saviynt forums, documentation, training,
and more in a single search tool across platforms. Read the announcement here.

Need assistance on Create AD gsp page customization

Aashish-Handa
Regular Contributor
Regular Contributor

Hi Team,

We have a requirement for adding a new attribute to the form, which further needs to be made visible/hidden based on the application selection.

The attribute addition is done, however, the logic to make it visible/hidden is working abruptly.

Can someone please provide a sample code or some logic to accomplish the requirement. 

We also tried using jquery but the page doesnt load.

We are using the below code snippet in the gsp:

function checkendpointkey() {
var e = document.getElementById('endpointkey');
var length = e.options.length;
var value = e.value;
var text = e.options[e.selectedIndex].text;
var map= "<%=mp%>";
var str1='"'+map+'"';
var str2=str1.replace("{","\"").replaceAll(",","\",\"").replace("}","\"").split(",");

for (var k = length-1; k >= 0; k--) {
e.options[k] = null;
}
for(var i=0;i<str2.length;i++){
var str3=str2[i].split("=");

if (value == str3[0].replaceAll('"', '').trim() && (str3[1].replaceAll('"', '').trim() == "DEVHCPING" || str3[1].replaceAll('"', '').trim() == "TESTPING")) {
$("#cinumber").show();
} else {
$("#cinumber").hide();

}
}
}

Thanks

1 REPLY 1

rushikeshvartak
All-Star
All-Star

Provide gsp and screenshot to visualize your requirement

Could you kindly provide a detailed snapshot of the information extracted from the logs, encompassing errors and other pertinent functionality details encountered during the execution of this process? Your assistance in furnishing this information would greatly aid in the analysis and resolution of any issues .

Regards,
Rushikesh Vartak
If you find the response useful, kindly consider selecting Accept As Solution and clicking on the kudos button.