Saviynt unveils its cutting-edge Intelligence Suite products to revolutionize Identity Security!
Click HERE to see how Saviynt Intelligence is transforming the industry.
Saviynt Copilot Icon

Manual complete task/create account causes AccountID = null; REST creates new account on import job

Ran
New Contributor III
New Contributor III

We are manually completing tasks and creating accounts in Saviynt, this is causing accountid to be null. But recon is connected via REST connector, where even if we put keyfield as name, it seems to be checking accountid and since that is null, it is creating a new account on import job.

10 REPLIES 10

rushikeshvartak
All-Star
All-Star
  • This is expected behavior.
  • For connected applications, you should not perform manual provisioning 
  •  

Regards,
Rushikesh Vartak
If this helped you move forward, click 'Kudos'. If it solved your query, select 'Accept As Solution'.

Ran
New Contributor III
New Contributor III

Thank you for your response.  I understand it is not advisable to perform manual provisioning for connected applications; however, the application is only semi-connected. Is there any other solution other than populating accountid in the form as dynamic attribute?

• You can populate using dynamic attribute 
  • You can populate using enhanced query before import job as trigger chain

Regards,
Rushikesh Vartak
If this helped you move forward, click 'Kudos'. If it solved your query, select 'Accept As Solution'.

NM
Honored Contributor II
Honored Contributor II

Hi @Ran , are you completing the job via enhanced query or manually a member of app team will complete the task?

Ran
New Contributor III
New Contributor III

After all approvals are received then a member of the app team manually completes the task.

You can use enhanced query like below

select accountkey as accounts__primarykey,name as accounts_accountid from accounts where endpointkey=1000 and status in (1,'Manually Provisioned') and accountid!=name

Regards,
Rushikesh Vartak

Ran
New Contributor III
New Contributor III

Thank you for the workaround. The query had to be modified since accountid is stored as null (not blank). The service lead is checking if we want to go with this.

NM
Honored Contributor II
Honored Contributor II

@Ran can you share one account with null accountid because it doesn't ideally show null.

Ran
New Contributor III
New Contributor III

@NM  I will check with the Saviynt Service Lead to provide this detail when she gets into office (Pacific Time) as I am only the middleman to community support requests like this one.  She does not usually go much further when there is any kind of solution; but I will ask just the same.

You can run data analyzer query and validate irrespective enhanced query will solve your issue.

Adjust query as per your needs

Regards,
Rushikesh Vartak