Announcing the Saviynt Knowledge Exchange unifying the Saviynt forums, documentation, training,
and more in a single search tool across platforms. Read the announcement here.

Logical Applications - Show existing account

Murmur
Regular Contributor II
Regular Contributor II

Hi everyone, 

I'm working on implementing our ARS. 
After now being able to have Logical Apps I'm now wondering, if it is possible to automatically display "Existing Accounts".

Setup: 

1 Security System for Entra ID (1 Endpoint)
1 Security System Logical Apps (n Endpoints - one per Logical App e.g. Finance)

Now users are able to click the Finance Application and "Request a new account". I understand, that this doe snot necessarily create a new account, when everything is configured correctly, but... 

... is there a good way to display the existing account from the Entra ID Endpoint right away? It is confusing the endusers and seems unnecessary to me. 

How have you approached this? 

These are the above described Endpoints. The user has already an account in the Entra ID Application.

Murmur_0-1710491838613.png

When users want to request new entitlements for finance, they have to click "Request new account" (e2.png).

e2.jpg

Ideally I want to have it like in the Entra ID Application, that the proper account is already displayed (e3.png)

e3.jp.jpg

Cheers 🙂

3 REPLIES 3

rushikeshvartak
All-Star
All-Star

This is not configurable but good idea . Please raise enhancement under ideas portal

Regards,
Rushikesh Vartak
If you find the response useful, kindly consider selecting Accept As Solution and clicking on the kudos button.

Murmur
Regular Contributor II
Regular Contributor II

Thanks @rushikeshvartak

I posted it in ideas now. Feel free to vote: Logical Applications - Show Existing Accounts / | Saviynt Ideas Portal

Great, Since there is no action here close the thread

Regards,
Rushikesh Vartak
If you find the response useful, kindly consider selecting Accept As Solution and clicking on the kudos button.