Announcing the Saviynt Knowledge Exchange unifying the Saviynt forums, documentation, training,
and more in a single search tool across platforms. Read the announcement here.

Issue with MODIFYUSERDATAJSON

Abhi
New Contributor III
New Contributor III

Hi Team,

I set up the preprocessor to add 60 days to the pwdlastset and imported it into the user profile because we need to print the Active Directory account password expiration timestamp there.

Below is the Json that we have used:

{
"ADDITIONALTABLES": {
"USERS": "select u.customproperty16,u.userkey,u.username,DATE(DATE_ADD(acc.lastpasswordchange, INTERVAL 60 DAY)) AS EXPIRY from users u JOIN user_accounts ua ON u.userkey = ua.userkey JOIN accounts acc ON acc.accountkey = ua.accountkey JOIN endpoints ep ON acc.endpointkey = ep.endpointkey and acc.status = 1 AND ep.endpointname IN ('Active Directory') "
},
"COMPUTEDCOLUMNS": [
"customproperty16"
],
"PREPROCESSQUERIES": [
"UPDATE NEWUSERDATA LEFT JOIN CURRENTUSERS ON NEWUSERDATA.USERNAME = CURRENTUSERS.USERNAME SET NEWUSERDATA.customproperty16 = (case when NEWUSERDATA.customproperty16 is null or NEWUSERDATA.customproperty16 = '' then '' else lastchange end)"
]
}

UserAttribute:

[
customproperty16::pwdLastSet#millisec,
USERNAME::sAMAccountName#String
]

but getting this Issue

Abhi_0-1707752537128.png

Can anyone please resolve this issue?

3 REPLIES 3

Abhi
New Contributor III
New Contributor III

@rushikeshvartak 

Do you have any idea on this. I've tried below sample Json as well but still getting the same issue.

{
"ADDITIONALTABLES":{"USERS": "SELECT username, CUSTOMPROPERTY16 from USERS"},
"COMPUTEDCOLUMNS": ["CUSTOMPROPERTY16"],
"TABLEINDEXES": {
"currentusers": ["username"]
},
"PREPROCESSQUERIES": ["UPDATE NEWUSERDATA SET NEWUSERDATA.CUSTOMPROPERTY16 = 'Updated' where NEWUSERDATA.username = 'testuser' "]
}

Abhi_0-1707821688911.png

AmitM
Valued Contributor
Valued Contributor

HI @Abhi , it looks like Saviynt app server loosing connection to Saviynt RDS. I would raise a ticket with Saviynt and probably they would check with infra / their cloud team.

Thanks,

Amit

Abhi
New Contributor III
New Contributor III

Thanks @AmitM