Announcing the Saviynt Knowledge Exchange unifying the Saviynt forums, documentation, training,
and more in a single search tool across platforms. Read the announcement here.

Issue with jar connector

RajeshA
Regular Contributor
Regular Contributor

While executing Enable Account task of jar connector endpoint we are getting below error, below are the extracted logs for the same.

RajeshA_0-1705682973798.png

Attached complete log file of Enable account Task Failure. (also attached Remove account and Disable account task failures logs for your reference)

Please note that we don't see any issues for Remove Account and Disable Account Tasks, but facing issue only with Enable Account.

We tried to replicated this issue in dev environment and looks like Enable Account Task is executed fine and account was enabled in Target as expected. Below is the logs of Dev environment.
RajeshA_1-1705683049577.png

we had opened ticket in saviynt portal asking for this

RajeshA_3-1705683199705.png

but got response from saviynt saying that there is no file.

RajeshA_4-1705683238007.png

can you let us know what configurationas400.properties file means here and what needs to be done to make enable account task success in PROD

2 REPLIES 2

rushikeshvartak
All-Star
All-Star

You need to have properties file with same name on location specified

Regards,
Rushikesh Vartak
If you find the response useful, kindly consider selecting Accept As Solution and clicking on the kudos button.

RajeshA
Regular Contributor
Regular Contributor

@rushikeshvartak even I thought the same initially, but if that is the case then everything should fail and not just enable account tasks. My other tasks are getting completed with out an error (example: disable account and remove account, I had provide logs for those too earlier)

RajeshA_0-1705931390023.png