Announcing the Saviynt Knowledge Exchange unifying the Saviynt forums, documentation, training,
and more in a single search tool across platforms. Read the announcement here.

Error While Test connection: Unable to connect to the OAuth server(Invalid Credentials)

jralexander137
New Contributor III
New Contributor III

We're trying to set up SMTP OAuth config but we are getting the following error: Error While Test connection: Unable to connect to the OAuth server(Invalid Credentials) InvalidAuthenticationToken

This definitely looks like a configuration issue on the Azure side but not sure where the issue might lie. Anyone able to provide some guidance on fixing this error?

Not seeing anything in the logs besides the error above.

5 REPLIES 5

rushikeshvartak
All-Star
All-Star

Please share configuration screenshot . Validate secret is valid check logs

Regards,
Rushikesh Vartak
If you find the response useful, kindly consider selecting Accept As Solution and clicking on the kudos button.

System admin says the info provided is correct. I am not seeing anyting in the logs except a 401 error which is failure to authenticate. Pretty sure its not an issue with the config in Saviynt but wanted some confirmation to make sure I wasn't overlooking something in relation to the error.

jralexander137_0-1715603918545.png

Logs should provide more info also valid required permission to send emsil are given 

Regards,
Rushikesh Vartak
If you find the response useful, kindly consider selecting Accept As Solution and clicking on the kudos button.

I've attached a log snip. I am not seeing any details regarding the specific issue beyond the 401 status code.

"2024-05-13T12:52:19.013+00:00","ecm","services.EmailerService","http-nio-8080-exec-170-g9rpc","DEBUG","StatusCode: 401"
"2024-05-13T12:52:15.831+00:00","ecm","domain.EcmConfigController","http-nio-8080-exec-165-g9rpc","DEBUG","Inside OauthRecieveEmail params = [:]"

Check with Azure team , if they are getting SMTP hits 

Regards,
Rushikesh Vartak