Announcing the Saviynt Knowledge Exchange unifying the Saviynt forums, documentation, training,
and more in a single search tool across platforms. Read the announcement here.

Is there any way to clean the security systems and endpoints only

yogeshkumar
New Contributor
New Contributor

We want to clean the  security systems and endpoints only in our Saviynt QA environment. Is there any way to clean these two only as we don't want to clean the whole environment.

8 REPLIES 8

AmitM
Valued Contributor
Valued Contributor

@yogeshkumar , you can not delete SS and endpoint (after certain usage). This is the tool behavior.

https://ideas.saviynt.com/ideas/EIC-I-3854.

Saviynt product team is giving Decommission application option in new UI but that is mostly same as us manually going and disabling endpoints etc..

Thanks,

Amit

If this answers your query, Please ACCEPT SOLUTION and give KUDOS.

yogeshkumar
New Contributor
New Contributor

Is there any way if we can request to FD team to delete these

AmitM
Valued Contributor
Valued Contributor

Yes that you can but will they accept it or not is based on the support contract I believe.

I don't think this is part of normal contract. best to reach out to your Saviynt TAM / Support partner.

Thanks,

Amit

rushikeshvartak
All-Star
All-Star

If you click on delete button on security system, It deletes all depended all resources 

Regards,
Rushikesh Vartak
If you find the response useful, kindly consider selecting Accept As Solution and clicking on the kudos button.

It doesn't do that. Only when it is freshly created security system and doesn't have link to many other tables.

This Security System has been used in other modules (for eg: request,attestation etc) of this application. To retain the audit data and maintain data integrity,this security system cannot be deleted.

I have created security system added accounts n all it got deleted

rushikeshvartak_0-1709912498329.png

rushikeshvartak_1-1709912526232.png

Regards,
Rushikesh Vartak
If you find the response useful, kindly consider selecting Accept As Solution and clicking on the kudos button.

Request access through ARS and then try. Accounts and Ents can be deleted. But if you have ran campaigns and requested access , then it wont

CR
Regular Contributor III
Regular Contributor III

yes we can delete i done some of  , if don’t have any depend endpoint data and account and attestation review not done any.

Thanks,
Raghu
If this reply answered your question, Please Accept As Solution and hit Kudos.