Announcing the SAVIYNT KNOWLEDGE EXCHANGE unifying the Saviynt forums, documentation, training, and more in a single search tool across platforms. Click HERE to read the Announcement.

Is it possible to have entitlement owners approve accesses requested from an application role?

Sampsa
New Contributor
New Contributor

Hi,

Is it possible to route the approval to individual entitlement owners instead of the role owners in an approval workflow when the user is requesting an application role?

Based on freshdesk documentation I tried using a custom assignment with query:

select userkey from users where userkey in (SELECT eo.userkey FROM entitlement_owners eo, ars_requests ar, request_access ra WHERE ar.REQUESTKEY= ra.REQUESTKEY and ar.requestkey=${ARSREQUEST.id} and eo.entitlement_valuekey=ra.accesskey and ra.accesstype = 2 and eo.rank = 1)

Also tried this with different access types and other variations but it only routes to the admin user and not the entitlement owners. Is this possible to achieve?

5 REPLIES 5

rushikeshvartak
All-Star
All-Star

Does your ask is approver should go to entitlement underline application role ?

Regards,
Rushikesh Vartak
If you find the response useful, kindly consider selecting Accept As Solution and clicking on the kudos button.

Hi rushikeshvartak,

I'm not sure I understand your question, but the customer is asking if the approval can go to the entitlement owners when requesting an application role.

yes it can go

Regards,
Rushikesh Vartak
If you find the response useful, kindly consider selecting Accept As Solution and clicking on the kudos button.

Sampsa
New Contributor
New Contributor

How? I was unable to do so. Any "owner approval" will go to the role owners, not the entitlement owners.

You need to write Customquery block under custom assignment block

Regards,
Rushikesh Vartak