Announcing the Saviynt Knowledge Exchange unifying the Saviynt forums, documentation, training,
and more in a single search tool across platforms. Read the announcement here.

Integration with Snowflake application

Mortal
Regular Contributor
Regular Contributor

Hi,

We are working on the new Snowflake Integration. So, we need to upload a jar file, but Saviynt has restriction for 10 MB file only. The latest version of Snowflake jar file is around 70 MB. So, Do I need to ask Saviynt to upload it from backend?  What would be the connection type for this integration? in the documentation they have mentioned DB and rest as well so, I am little bit confused. 

The connection integration guide for Snowflake lacks in information. In the below attached screenshot, the mentioned URLs are redirecting to Freshdesk portal which is already deprecated. Please guide.

Understanding the Integration between EIC and Snowflake (saviyntcloud.com)

8 REPLIES 8

Mortal
Regular Contributor
Regular Contributor

Also Let me know, what are the tasks we can perform on Snowflake application side.

Thanks

NM
Valued Contributor II
Valued Contributor II

Hi @Mortal ,

1) we recently onboarded Snowflake application, we used DB Connector for the same and you can perform create, add, revoke, disable, remove operations.

2) We got in touch with saviynt team to upload the jar file.

rushikeshvartak
All-Star
All-Star
  • since jar size is more than 10 MB - Please raise support ticket to upload Jar from Server.
  • Snowflake needs to use DB connector (Please provide feedback on documentation to get it updated.)

FYI Documentation update request submitted 

Regards,
Rushikesh Vartak
If you find this response useful, kindly consider selecting 'Accept As Solution' and clicking on the 'Kudos' button.

SushmaS
New Contributor
New Contributor

Hi All,

Still the documentation is not updated.

Is there any other link to perform below attached operations?

SushmaS_0-1718780099938.png

raise support ticket.

Regards
Manish Kumar
If the response answered your query, please Accept As Solution and Kudos

Dave
Community Manager
Community Manager

@SushmaS  - The best place to provide feedback to the documentation team is on the actual document itself. 

87c5ea73-f72f-4640-9653-0fbf6ed35560.jpg

SushmaS
New Contributor
New Contributor

Thank you @Dave , I have already provided the feedback, do you know how many days it takes for them to update?

Dave
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hello @SushmaS - Unfortunately there is no timeframe that I am aware of. I imagine it would depend on several factors, including workload, priority, as well as its complexity and the number of teams and people involved in compiling all of the necessary data, and vetting it for accuracy, clarity, as well as quality. 

You can always work through your CSM/TAM if you would like further updates or to raise the priority of your request.