Saviynt unveils its cutting-edge Intelligence Suite products to revolutionize Identity Security!
Click HERE to see how Saviynt Intelligence is transforming the industry.
Saviynt Copilot Icon

REST- Servicenow ticket to pass entitlements from another endpoint

PratithShetty
New Contributor III
New Contributor III

Hi All,

We have a usecase for termination where when the user gets terminated we need to audit all this terminated access of AD account to a servicenow ticket. Is there a place where we store the history of the removed access? How do we achieve this? I

Also, another usecase is when a user is terminated and has ENT 1 or ENT 2 or ENT 3 , we need to fill out a servicenow form and checkbox the form attribute to true. How do i access entitlement values from other endpoints? 

userAccount.get('Endpointname').entitlement_values? Will this work? I don't see any exposed attributes. Can anyone help here?

5 REPLIES 5

rushikeshvartak
All-Star
All-Star
  • Is there a place where we store the history of the removed access? How do we achieve this? I
    • Create analytics report and store history and archive.
  • userAccount.get('Endpointname').entitlement_values? this is not supported 

Regards,
Rushikesh Vartak
If this helped you move forward, click 'Kudos'. If it solved your query, select 'Accept As Solution'.

PratithShetty
New Contributor III
New Contributor III

@rushikeshvartak  - There is no way to pass the entitlement values of the account ? There is no binding variable for this?

Thanks

No

Regards,
Rushikesh Vartak
If this helped you move forward, click 'Kudos'. If it solved your query, select 'Accept As Solution'.

@rushikeshvartak  - I created a dummy endpoint where i pulled in AD accounts and access. Can i not access the accounts entitlements of the same endpoint using this binding attribute?  

${entitlementValuesObj.entitlement_value}

with same endpoint you can access not with other,

Regards,
Rushikesh Vartak