Saviynt unveils its cutting-edge Intelligence Suite products to revolutionize Identity Security!
Click HERE to see how Saviynt Intelligence is transforming the industry.
Saviynt Copilot Icon

Import Phone number from Workday

ray
Regular Contributor
Regular Contributor

Hello,

i need to get the phone number with two filters from workday, first i want to filter on :

Communication_Usage_Type_ID">WORK & "Phone_Device_Type_ID">Landline

Example :

<wd:Phone_Data wd:Area_Code="761" wd:Phone_Number_Without_Area_Code="45263546" wd:E164_Formatted_Phone="+4976187891242" wd:Workday_Traditional_Formatted_Phone="+49 (761) 45261242" wd:National_Formatted_Phone="0761 45263546" wd:International_Formatted_Phone="+49 761 45261242" wd:Tenant_Formatted_Phone="+49 (761) 45261242">
                                    <wd:Country_ISO_Code>DEU</wd:Country_ISO_Code>
                                    <wd:International_Phone_Code>49</wd:International_Phone_Code>
                                    <wd:Phone_Number>76145261242</wd:Phone_Number>
                                    <wd:Phone_Device_Type_Reference>
                                        <wd:ID wd:type="WID">59d348260f3a1009f6f3f3544b2e0000</wd:ID>
                                        <wd:ID wd:type="Phone_Device_Type_ID">Landline</wd:ID>
                                    </wd:Phone_Device_Type_Reference>
                                    <wd:Usage_Data wd:Public="1">
                                        <wd:Type_Data wd:Primary="1">
                                            <wd:Type_Reference>
                                                <wd:ID wd:type="WID">1f27f250dfaa4724ab1e1617174281e4</wd:ID>
                                                <wd:ID wd:type="Communication_Usage_Type_ID">WORK</wd:ID>
                                            </wd:Type_Reference>
                                        </wd:Type_Data>
                                    </wd:Usage_Data>
                                    <wd:Phone_Reference>
                                        <wd:ID wd:type="WID">efc97d359888100c59757ba216290002</wd:ID>
                                        <wd:ID wd:type="Phone_ID">PHONE_REFERENCE-6-212</wd:ID>
                                    </wd:Phone_Reference>
                                    <wd:ID>PHONE_REFERENCE-6-212</wd:ID>
                                </wd:Phone_Data>

Can anyone tell me if you had this case and how to do it please?

for now i am using this mapping with 1 filter and it is working but i need to add the second filter for the "Phone_Device_Type_ID">Landline
"PHONENUMBER": "Worker_Data.Personal_Data.Contact_Data.Phone_Data(Usage_Data->Type_Data->Type_Reference->ID=='WORK').@E164_Formatted_Phone".

Thank you in advance for your help,
Ray
7 REPLIES 7

rushikeshvartak
All-Star
All-Star

"PHONENUMBER": "Worker_Data.Personal_Data.Contact_Data.Phone_Data[(Usage_Data->Type_Data->Type_Reference->ID=='WORK') and (Phone_Device_Type_Reference->ID=='Landline')].@E164_Formatted_Phone"

Regards,
Rushikesh Vartak
If this helped you move forward, click 'Kudos'. If it solved your query, select 'Accept As Solution'.

ray
Regular Contributor
Regular Contributor

Hello, 

i tried those two they didn't work :

"SECONDARYPHONE": "Worker_Data.Personal_Data.Contact_Data.Phone_Data[(Usage_Data->Type_Data->Type_Reference->ID=='WORK') and (Phone_Device_Type_Reference->ID=='Landline')].@E164_Formatted_Phone"

"SECONDARYPHONE": "Worker_Data.Personal_Data.Contact_Data.Phone_Data(Usage_Data->Type_Data->Type_Reference->ID=='WORK' and Phone_Device_Type_Reference->ID=='Landline').@E164_Formatted_Phone"

Any other ideas please? @rushikeshvartak 

Regards,

Ray

@ray  try below

"SECONDARYPHONE": "Worker_Data.Personal_Data.Contact_Data.Phone_Data[Usage_Data.Type_Data.Type_Reference.ID=='WORK' and Phone_Device_Type_Reference.ID=='Landline'].@E164_Formatted_Phone"

Thanks,
Raghu
If this reply answered your question, Please Accept As Solution and hit Kudos.

ray
Regular Contributor
Regular Contributor

@Raghu it didn't work, i think the operator and is not understood by saviynt

This issue resolved or still persistent?

Thanks,
Raghu
If this reply answered your question, Please Accept As Solution and hit Kudos.

ray
Regular Contributor
Regular Contributor

Hello Raghu, no it was not resolved, they didn't work

stalluri
Valued Contributor
Valued Contributor

@ray 

Can you try the below.

"PHONENUMBER": "Worker_Data.Personal_Data.Contact_Data.Phone_Data(Usage_Data->Type_Data->Type_Reference->ID=='WORK' && Phone_Device_Type_Reference->ID=='Landline').@E164_Formatted_Phone"

"PHONENUMBER": "Worker_Data.Personal_Data.Contact_Data.Phone_Data[Usage_Data/Type_Data/Type_Reference/ID='WORK' and Phone_Device_Type_Reference/ID='Landline'].@E164_Formatted_Phone"

Best Regards,
Sam Talluri
If you find this a helpful response, kindly consider selecting Accept As Solution and clicking on the kudos button.