PARTNERS - Please join us for our upcoming webinar:
Leveraging Intelligent Recommendations for Operational Transformation.
AMS Partners Click HERE | EMEA/APJ Click HERE

Import AD Entitlement Owners via CSV

aidanryan
New Contributor III
New Contributor III

Hello,

We are having issues getting the Upload Entitlement from CSV to work for adding Owners to AD Group Entitlements. I have tried a bunch of variations for the Security System (Sec System name and Display name), Endpoint (Endpoint Name and Display name), Owner value (Userkey & Username). I saw different answers in other forum posts. One solution was to use "memberOf" or "memberof" for the Entitlement Type, but the Documentation says to use "member_of". But, the entitlement type for our AD groups is just called "Groups". 

Right now, here is what I have for my CSV values and Columns. I am just using the one provided in the  Saviynt Documents.

Entitlement ValueENDPOINTSecurity SystemEntitlement TypeEntitlement OwnerOwner RankAction
CN=TestAdmins,OU=AD Role Groups,OU=AD Admin,OU=Domain,DC=DomainTest,DC=comDisplay NameSystem NameGroupsFirst.Last (Username)26add

Using this configuration above, I get this error: "Ambiguous method overloading for method [Ljava.lang.String;#getAt. Cannot resolve which method to invoke for [null] due to overlapping prototypes between: [interface groovy.lang.Range] [interface java.util.Collection]"

End goal is to add a Primary Certifier to 19,000 AD groups in Saviynt. 

1 REPLY 1

rushikeshvartak
All-Star
All-Star
Entitlement ValueENDPOINTSecurity SystemEntitlement TypeEntitlement OwnerOwner RankAction
CN=TestAdmins,OU=AD Role Groups,OU=AD Admin,OU=Domain,DC=DomainTest,DC=comENdpoint NameSystem NamememberOfFirst.Last (Username)26add

Regards,
Rushikesh Vartak
If this helped you move forward, click 'Kudos'. If it solved your query, select 'Accept As Solution'.