Announcing the Saviynt Knowledge Exchange unifying the Saviynt forums, documentation, training,
and more in a single search tool across platforms. Read the announcement here.

i want to invoke two APIs in connection json

iam01
Regular Contributor
Regular Contributor

Hi Team,

I want to invoke 2 APIS in REST connection json. First API call response will be used in second API to generate token. Kindly share example.

NOTE: ITS NOT A REFRESH TOKEN, So cant use refresh JSON Example.

NOTE: ITS NOT FOR ACCOUNT IMPORT.

9 REPLIES 9

rushikeshvartak
All-Star
All-Star

You can't do multi calls in Connection JSON. Make call 1 in Connection JSON and call 2 in other JSONs

Regards,
Rushikesh Vartak
If you find the response useful, kindly consider selecting Accept As Solution and clicking on the kudos button.

iam01
Regular Contributor
Regular Contributor

Consider if I want to use in account import json and i configure token call as call1 and call 2 is to get account.

In general, While processing if access token expires, saviynt will invoke connection and get the token and continues the execution. If I use call1, when token expires in middle of import does saviynt will make sure to invoke connection json and also call1 as well before proceeding with pending import ?

Yes it will make call and proceed with import. what is validity of token?

Regards,
Rushikesh Vartak
If you find the response useful, kindly consider selecting Accept As Solution and clicking on the kudos button.

iam01
Regular Contributor
Regular Contributor

30min and it's a large data set

iam01
Regular Contributor
Regular Contributor

Saviynt team kindly confirm.

adarshk
Saviynt Employee
Saviynt Employee

This will work as expected. you can make call1 in Connection JSON and call 2 to get the objects. 

iam01
Regular Contributor
Regular Contributor

@adarshk just wanted to confirm.

Call 1 in connection json and call2 in account import json and call1, call2 combination will give the token and call3 is for get objects.

When call 3 tries to import the account and in between if token expires it will insure to invoke call1 in connection json and call2 account import json and continue call3??

It will not

Regards,
Rushikesh Vartak

iam01
Regular Contributor
Regular Contributor

Yes thats my understanding as well.

As a result, I'm closing this as not supported. I hope everyone agrees!