Announcing the Saviynt Knowledge Exchange unifying the Saviynt forums, documentation, training,
and more in a single search tool across platforms. Read the announcement here.

HTML CODE to Change Text Colour - CODE WHICH SAVIYNT WILL SUPPORT

Rupsa99
New Contributor II
New Contributor II

Hi everyone, 

I need a HTML Code to CHANGE TEXT COLOUR IN EMAIL TEMPLATE-- A code which is SUPPORTED  by Saviynt .  

( I have used these codes but Saviynt did not support them--)
1) <h3 style="color:Red;">Hi Team</h3>  .

2)<span style="color:red;"> Record of primary SOX critical schedulers failed in past 6 hours</span>
<font color="red">Record of primary SOX critical schedulers failed in past 6 hours</font>

3)<subject style="color:red;">Record of primary SOX critical schedulers failed in past 6 hours</subject>

--> I had enabled 
the advanced html css config while creating the template. 
--> I DID check the Advanced HTML CSS tag
But whatever HTML Codes I am giving, Saviynt is not supporting it .  They are running in the editors in Google but not in Saviynt . 

Please help anyone. 

Rupsa99_0-1710164286682.png

Thanks and Regards,
Rupsa99

9 REPLIES 9

CR
Regular Contributor III
Regular Contributor III

you can use below one

<span style="font-size:12px; color:#f00202"><strong>**Internalonly. Not to test**</strong></span>

Thanks,
Raghu
If this reply answered your question, Please Accept As Solution and hit Kudos.

Rupsa99
New Contributor II
New Contributor II

Hi Raghu,
Thanks for replying.  I want to know, can we change Text colour with the HTML code- in the Subject Line of email ??  Will saviynt support it? 

Thanks,
Rupsa99

You can’t use HTML tags on subject

https://stackoverflow.com/questions/33914422/how-can-i-get-effect-of-html-into-emails-subject-line/3...

Regards,
Rushikesh Vartak
If you find the response useful, kindly consider selecting Accept As Solution and clicking on the kudos button.

CR
Regular Contributor III
Regular Contributor III

We can't use.

Thanks,

Raghu

Thanks,
Raghu
If this reply answered your question, Please Accept As Solution and hit Kudos.

rushikeshvartak
All-Star
All-Star

<font color="#CF4500">     <b>Hi Team Record of primary SOX critical schedulers failed in past 6 hours </b><br><br></font>

rushikeshvartak_0-1710212300930.png

Regards,
Rushikesh Vartak
If you find the response useful, kindly consider selecting Accept As Solution and clicking on the kudos button.

Hi Rushi, 
Thank you for replying. I want to know, will HTML Code to change text colour in Subject line of email  work  in Saviynt??   Will saviynt support it?

Thank you
Rupsa99

It does not work in Subject of emailt.

for body it works

Regards
Manish Kumar
If the response answered your query, please Accept As Solution and Kudos

Already confirmed its not supported

Regards,
Rushikesh Vartak

You cant change the text or font of the subject.

This is inline with the behaviour of Outlook Client as in Outlook client also you cant make any modification to the subject of the email.

Thanks,
Devang Gandhi
If this reply answered your question, please Accept As Solution and give Kudos to help others who may have a similar problem.