Announcing the Saviynt Knowledge Exchange unifying the Saviynt forums, documentation, training,
and more in a single search tool across platforms. Read the announcement here.

How to show entitlementtype displayname in manager access review

RikuN
Regular Contributor
Regular Contributor

Hi

For some reason Access review campaign shows entitlementtype name, instead displayname in step two where we can review entitlements what subordinates have.

How to show "entitlementtype displayname" in manager access review, instead of entitlementtype name?

I think displayname should be always shown in all UI screens.

9 REPLIES 9

CR
Regular Contributor III
Regular Contributor III

may be it will be help -> based on review type if you searching diffenet

Global config -> User Manager ->Access approval

CR_0-1710939559070.png

Thanks,
Raghu
If this reply answered your question, Please Accept As Solution and hit Kudos.

RikuN
Regular Contributor
Regular Contributor

Thanks for tip, but it doesn't help. We have set that to show entitlementtype. But it shows name instead of displayname.

@RikuN Entitlement Type Display Name is not exposed attribute. I don't think it is possible to show display name.

Regards,
Saathvik
If this reply answered your question, please Accept As Solution and give Kudos to help others facing similar issue.

RikuN
Regular Contributor
Regular Contributor

Thank you for this quick reply, i come to same conclusion. 

I just can't understand the logic why have displayname field, and show that value in ARS but not in Access review campaing. For me it sound bug, but maybe you are correct and i need to create Ideas ticket.

Its not supported. Please raise idea ticket

Regards,
Rushikesh Vartak
If you find the response useful, kindly consider selecting Accept As Solution and clicking on the kudos button.

Thanks for quick answer. I just can't understand the logic why have displayname field, and show that value in ARS but not in Access review campaing? For me it sound bug, but maybe you are correct and i need to create Ideas ticket.

CR
Regular Contributor III
Regular Contributor III

We can't show, need to raise saviynt idea for further info.

Thanks,
Raghu
If this reply answered your question, Please Accept As Solution and hit Kudos.

RikuN
Regular Contributor
Regular Contributor

Ideas ticket posted https://ideas.saviynt.com/ideas/EIC-I-5628

please vote 🙂

dgandhi
All-Star
All-Star

Also those attributes which are searchable in "Show Access Attributes"  can be displayed in the campaign.

It seems that entitlement type display name is exposed and hence wont be possible to populate in the campaign.

Thanks,
Devang Gandhi
If this reply answered your question, please Accept As Solution and give Kudos to help others who may have a similar problem.