PARTNERS - Please join us for our upcoming webinar:
Leveraging Intelligent Recommendations for Operational Transformation.
AMS Partners click HERE | EMEA/APJ Partners click HERE

How to set default account type to service

DeveshMundhra
New Contributor II
New Contributor II

Hi Team,

As part of our requirement when we create a new Service Account, in the request form we want to set the Account Type as Service by default. Right now it is a drop-down. We want it to be set as service, is there any way we could achieve this. I tried to set the primary account type as service in the endpoint details page as well but it didn't worked.

Thanks & Regards,

Devesh Mundhra

5 REPLIES 5

Raghu
All-Star
All-Star

@DeveshMundhra  we can't populate like that, it is gsp page change.

https://forums.saviynt.com/t5/identity-governance/service-account-type-auto-select/m-p/98940

Thanks,
Raghu
If this reply answered your question, Please Accept As Solution and hit Kudos.

DeveshMundhra
New Contributor II
New Contributor II

Hi @Raghu ,

Which GSP page is it? I cannot see the one shown in my browser available in the saviynt file directory. Also can we remove the Label for Dynamic Attributes from the same gsp or is it possible from the UI. Please refer the screenshot below, We have added dynamic attributes but we don't want to see the label "Dynamic Attributes" on the UI.

Thanks & Regards,
Devesh Mundhra

@DeveshMundhra  dynamic attribute level Attribute Group update name as per requrement ,dynamic attribute l-name will remove your page

Raghu_0-1721390198594.png

Account type we can 't do , it functionality , required raise support ticket help you.

Thanks,
Raghu
If this reply answered your question, Please Accept As Solution and hit Kudos.

DeveshMundhra
New Contributor II
New Contributor II

Hi @Raghu ,

Thank you for you support. One more thing just on the Dynamic attribute level, can we remove the non-editable text box highlighted in the screenshot below as well because we just want to display the message in the label as a disclaimer to the end user.

Thanks & Regards,
Devesh Mundhra

• Account Type Selection is mandatory and can't be defaulted 
  • Space can be removed if you use checkbox dynamic attribute type.

Regards,
Rushikesh Vartak
If this helped you move forward, click 'Kudos'. If it solved your query, select 'Accept As Solution'.