Announcing the Saviynt Knowledge Exchange unifying the Saviynt forums, documentation, training,
and more in a single search tool across platforms. Read the announcement here.

How to remove selected entitlement when dynamic attribute is changed?

piyushm
Regular Contributor II
Regular Contributor II

I am displaying entitlements based on multiselect dynamic attribute. If I select/add an entitlement based on dynamic attribute in the ARS form and then later on the same page change the dynamic attribute from A to B then the form should remove any previously selected entitlements. But that is not happening.  Even though the previously selected entitlement is not displayed in the selected entitlement table If I click next then I can see the previously selected entitlement mapped to old dynamic attribute in the 2nd page.  How to clear the form of any previous  entitlement selections when the dynamic attribute is changed?

3 REPLIES 3

rushikeshvartak
All-Star
All-Star

Selected entitlements can't be removed from automatically from Entitlement Table.

Entitlement are not visible in selected table because you must have added query for selected entitlement under entitlement type. 

Regards,
Rushikesh Vartak
If you find the response useful, kindly consider selecting Accept As Solution and clicking on the kudos button.

piyushm
Regular Contributor II
Regular Contributor II

Ok. This looks like a bug. Technically, all existing selections should be removed once the attributes are changed.

No this is not Bug. Technically its correct feature not all application needs existing roles to be removed from table when there is change on dyanmic attribute .

FYI - In Service Account if you change account type it does clear existing entitlements selected. 

Inshort Removing Entitlements automatically from table should be made as configurable per application and not global config

Regards,
Rushikesh Vartak
If you find the response useful, kindly consider selecting Accept As Solution and clicking on the kudos button.