Announcing the SAVIYNT KNOWLEDGE EXCHANGE unifying the Saviynt forums, documentation, training, and more in a single search tool across platforms. Click HERE to read the Announcement.

How to Identify the access request with SOD?

Sivagami
Valued Contributor
Valued Contributor

How to Identify if the access request has SOD conflict? I found a column -SODevaluated in table ars_requests but the value of this column is sometimes greater than 0. When I open and check such requests with sodevaluated > 0, I don't actually see an SOD conflict. 

How to truly identify the requests with SOD? Any help is much appreciated.

-Siva

3 REPLIES 3

rushikeshvartak
All-Star
All-Star

If request having entry in request_exceptions table

SELECT SUBSTRING_INDEX(ar.jbpmprocessinstanceid, '.', - 1) AS 'Request_ID', ar.requestdate, monthname(ar.requestdate) as CreatedMonth FROM request_exceptions re, ars_requests ar WHERE re.REQUESTKEY = ar.REQUESTKEY;

SODevaluated in table ars_requests introduced for external sod

https://saviynt.freshdesk.com/support/solutions/articles/43000521404-saviynt-enterprise-identity-clo... 

Regards,
Rushikesh Vartak
If you find the response useful, kindly consider selecting Accept As Solution and clicking on the kudos button.

Thanks @rushikeshvartak for the insights! 

Have couple of follow up questions:

1) What's the difference between internal & external SOD?

2) How to identify the number of requests system evaluated SOD and out of which number of requests SOD was detected?

-Siva

1) What's the difference between internal & external SOD?

Internal SOD is something ruleset is inside Saviynt & saviynt is calculating SOD Evolution.

External SOD is calculated outside Saviynt like GRC tool

2) How to identify the number of requests system evaluated SOD and out of which number of requests SOD was detected?

SELECT SUBSTRING_INDEX(ar.jbpmprocessinstanceid, '.', - 1) AS 'Request_ID', ar.requestdate, monthname(ar.requestdate) as CreatedMonth,count(ar.requestkey)countofsod FROM request_exceptions re, ars_requests ar WHERE re.REQUESTKEY = ar.REQUESTKEY group by ar.requestkey

Regards,
Rushikesh Vartak
If you find the response useful, kindly consider selecting Accept As Solution and clicking on the kudos button.