Announcing the Saviynt Knowledge Exchange unifying the Saviynt forums, documentation, training,
and more in a single search tool across platforms. Read the announcement here.

How long is certification campaign data stored?

johnson
New Contributor
New Contributor

Does anyone know how long certification campaign data is stored on Saviynt? Will I be able to access data two years from now? What is the maximum duration that data is stored? Thank you!

4 REPLIES 4

Manikanta_S
Saviynt Employee
Saviynt Employee

Hi Johnson,

The frequency of data archival is not standardized for all the customers at the moment. Currently there is no automated Job to archive Certification campaigns . But if you want the details of your customer's archival, the project team can help with the details around when the latest archival was done and can also help extract the archive data flat file, if provided with a valid Business Justification.

For certification itself there would not be much history generated, so there is no need to archive certification data and yes, you will be able to access the data in UI until and unless archived.

Thanks & Kind Regards,
Manikanta.S

Thank you for your reply. I just wanted to confirm, the certification data will still be accessible in Saviynt even after a long duration (i.e. two years)? If so, am I able to go into the certifications module and view the past certifications or is there another method I would have to use to access the data?

If data is not archived you can access from certification module

Regards,
Rushikesh Vartak
If you find the response useful, kindly consider selecting Accept As Solution and clicking on the kudos button.

rushikeshvartak
All-Star
All-Star

Elasticsearch does by default not delete any data, so indexed data will be retained forever.

Regards,
Rushikesh Vartak
If you find the response useful, kindly consider selecting Accept As Solution and clicking on the kudos button.