Announcing the Saviynt Knowledge Exchange unifying the Saviynt forums, documentation, training,
and more in a single search tool across platforms. Read the announcement here.

Getting Error Request Body should be a valid JSON object while create zoom user account via postman

Shwet01
Regular Contributor
Regular Contributor

Hi All,

I am trying to create zoom account in postman. Passing this below json in body but getting error-Request Body should be a valid JSON object

{
"email":"sample.account@gmailcom",
"zone":"IND",
"firstName":"Sample",
"lastName":"Account"
}

I checked this json. Its valid but still i am getting 400 error with this above error. I am not sure what needs to be done to fix this issue. Can anyone know why this error comes.

Shwet01_0-1707496456514.png

Thanks

shwet

6 REPLIES 6

NM
Regular Contributor III
Regular Contributor III

Hi Shwet,

Select raw->json in postman and then add these values.

{
"email":"sample.account@gmailcom",
"zone":"IND",
"firstName":"Sample",
"lastName":"Account"
}

Use as below 

rushikeshvartak_0-1707505455402.png

Refer https://community.zoom.com/t5/Marketplace/User-creation-works-fine-in-postman-but-how-to-implement-i...

Regards,
Rushikesh Vartak
If you find the response useful, kindly consider selecting Accept As Solution and clicking on the kudos button.

HI @rushikeshvartak,

Thank you for the help. I am able to create the new user in zoom.

Can you please help in one issue, I am suddenly getting below error, when getting access token. Earlier was able to generate the access token. Can you suggest what configuration changes i need to do to avoid this error.

Shwet01_1-1707656201973.png

Shwet01_0-1707655466156.png

Thanks

shwet

Check body of api

"grant_type" => "authorization_code",

rushikeshvartak_0-1707666240953.png

Regards,
Rushikesh Vartak
If you find the response useful, kindly consider selecting Accept As Solution and clicking on the kudos button.

Hi @rushikeshvartak ,

When i am adding this code in body. It giving different error response which is not correct because i am able to create user account with this client details.

Shwet01_0-1707749642560.png

Thanks

shwet

Please share curl command [Refer https://codingnconcepts.com/postman/how-to-generate-curl-command-from-postman/ ]

Regards,
Rushikesh Vartak