Announcing the Saviynt Knowledge Exchange unifying the Saviynt forums, documentation, training,
and more in a single search tool across platforms. Read the announcement here.

fetchRequestHistoryDetails and fetchRequestHistory API not returning request details

randhir_kumar
New Contributor III
New Contributor III

Hi Team,

We are using fetchRequestHistoryDetails and fetchRequestHistory API to fetch the request details but API not returning request details.

Please find below postman screenshot:

randhir_kumar_0-1712746575546.png

randhir_kumar_1-1712746629561.png

Let me know if any config changes are required.

Thanks,

Randhir Kumar.

15 REPLIES 15

naveenss
All-Star
All-Star

Hi @randhir_kumar  can you check if there is a request in Saviynt with the requestkey 188 using data analyzer?

select * from ars_requests where requestkey=188;

Regards,
Naveen Sakleshpur
If this reply answered your question, please click the Accept As Solution button to help future users who may have a similar problem.

Hi Naveen,

Yes, I can see the request in table using below query.

select * from ars_requests where requestkey=188;

Hi @randhir_kumar  can you confirm if the SAV ROLE you are trying to access has the required permission? Please see the screenshot below

naveenss_1-1712750723337.png

Regards,
Naveen Sakleshpur
If this reply answered your question, please click the Accept As Solution button to help future users who may have a similar problem.

Hi Naveen,

I am using enduser SavRole and this savRole has permission below:

randhir_kumar_0-1712749880602.png

@randhir_kumar please change this to the configuration highlighted above, the API should work. 

Regards,
Naveen Sakleshpur

Is this request visible on UI under request history when you login as end user ?

Regards,
Rushikesh Vartak
If you find the response useful, kindly consider selecting Accept As Solution and clicking on the kudos button.

Hi Rushikesh,

Request not visible on UI in the request history page using enduser login, but I can see the task under pending task.

Thanks,

Randhir Kumar.

Request should be visible on UI change sav role configs

Regards,
Rushikesh Vartak
If you find the response useful, kindly consider selecting Accept As Solution and clicking on the kudos button.

Hi Rushikesh,

I can't see the request on UI but can see the task created and assigned to the user.

User has ROLE_END_USER and ROLE_TESTMANAGER savRole.

Thanks,

Randhir k.

Raghu
Regular Contributor III
Regular Contributor III

can you pass body like below

Raghu_0-1713184511751.png

Thanks,
Raghu
If this reply answered your question, Please Accept As Solution and hit Kudos.

You need to change request history option in sav role to

rushikeshvartak_0-1713238850369.png

Regards,
Rushikesh Vartak

Hi Rushikesh,

I am also using the same request history.

Is this specific request id issue ?

Regards,
Rushikesh Vartak

Hi Rushikesh,

Issue is with multiple requests. 

Check with SAV ROLE_ADMIN

Regards,
Rushikesh Vartak