Saviynt unveils its cutting-edge Intelligence Suite products to revolutionize Identity Security!
Click HERE to see how Saviynt Intelligence is transforming the industry.
Saviynt Copilot Icon

Exiting User table data update

Raghu
All-Star
All-Star

Hi Team,

We have issue in production , 1000+ users got effected in production , we need update exiting vendormanager value to secondarymanager, please can you suggest how we can procced?

Note :

1.UI Secondarymanager it will accept Username but backed table it will store userkey, if upload usekey it we can't see UI Secondarymanager  level .

2.if upload username , every 1hr we are running target system DB connector latest updates , we are getting  as userkey as Secondarymanager  from DB.

How can we handle below issue ? as of now custom queries also deprecated. please provide the solution

Thanks,
Raghu
If this reply answered your question, Please Accept As Solution and hit Kudos.
3 REPLIES 3

rushikeshvartak
All-Star
All-Star

Use CSV Import sheet to fix one time

Regards,
Rushikesh Vartak
If this helped you move forward, click 'Kudos'. If it solved your query, select 'Accept As Solution'.

Manu269
All-Star
All-Star

@Raghu i can think of an option for preprocessor that can be used.

I used the same to update my owner on terminate with Manager.

Regards
Manish Kumar
If the response answered your query, please Accept As Solution and Kudos

KME
New Contributor III
New Contributor III

Hello @Raghu ,

As it one time fix, Prefer to use csv file upload with pre-processor to update exiting vendormanager value to secondarymanager.

Refer the below documentation for further information.

https://docs.saviyntcloud.com/bundle/EIC-Admin-v24x/page/Content/Chapter03-User-Management/User-Impo...