Saviynt unveils its cutting-edge Intelligence Suite products to revolutionize Identity Security!
Click HERE to see how Saviynt Intelligence is transforming the industry.
Saviynt Copilot Icon

Need help with Update Statement for RevokeAccessJSON

LoneWolf2020
New Contributor II
New Contributor II

Hello,

I am trying to update the DB table of one of the applications via Revoke Access JSON (Access Removal scenario - User Access Review)

In this scenario, entitlement value is one of the columns in the DB. For example:

A, B & C are 3 entitlements and it holds true/false values in the DB table

If the reviewer decides to retain access A and revokes B & C for a particular user, then revokeaccessjson should update false for access B & C and ignore Access A.

I have configured the following update query. But it is ending up in error:

{
    "Role": [
        "UPDATE tblabc set '${entitlementValue}'='false' where loginid = '{accountName}'"
    ]
}

I am getting the following error:

Error while revoking access - B to account - xyz -Incorrect syntax near ''.

Can you please help here?

Thanks!

5 REPLIES 5

rushikeshvartak
All-Star
All-Star
{
        "UPDATE tblabc SET ${entitlementValue} = 'false' WHERE loginid = '{accountName}'"
    ]
}

Regards,
Rushikesh Vartak
If this helped you move forward, click 'Kudos'. If it solved your query, select 'Accept As Solution'.

Hi @rushikeshvartak ,

Yes. I tried this statement as well. For this, I am getting the following error:
Error while revoking access - A to account - xyz -Incorrect syntax near '='

Xyz is account name ?

Regards,
Rushikesh Vartak
If this helped you move forward, click 'Kudos'. If it solved your query, select 'Accept As Solution'.

Yes

{
        "UPDATE tblabc SET ${entitlementValue} = 'false' WHERE loginid = {accountName}"
    ]
}

Regards,
Rushikesh Vartak