Saviynt unveils its cutting-edge Intelligence Suite products to revolutionize Identity Security!
Click HERE to see how Saviynt Intelligence is transforming the industry.
Saviynt Copilot Icon

Error while creating account in AD - [LDAP: error code 32 - No Such Object]

saoual
New Contributor
New Contributor
Hello,
In a completely random way, when umboarding a user, a role is given by default.
For some users, the task ends with the error "Error while creating account in AD - [LDAP: error code 32 - No Such Object]". I've checked on the target, the group does exist. When I investigated, I found that it was the accountID that was the problem. In each case the accountid = username or in the normal case accountid = nameinnamespace (example for this username: 'flastname' the normal accountid is 'uid=flastname, ou=xxx, ou=xxx, dc=xxx', but the accountid is wrongly created and is 'flastname') , after that when I make a new request via ARS it works and the accountid is well generated.

I have already carried out the checks suggested in the following ticket: https://forums.saviynt.com/t5/identity-governance/error-while-creating-account-in-ad-ldap-error-code...
and there's no problem with the target, the group does exist. Can you please help me?

Regards
6 REPLIES 6

rushikeshvartak
All-Star
All-Star

One time fix all impacted accounts accountid using enhanced query

Regards,
Rushikesh Vartak
If this helped you move forward, click 'Kudos'. If it solved your query, select 'Accept As Solution'.

Hi rushkeshvartak, 

Since the import job has been executed, the accounts are suspended from import service, the requests have to be renewed. i'm trying to determine the root cause and correct the problem so as not to have this situation again.

You need to evaluate logs to find RCA

Regards,
Rushikesh Vartak
If this helped you move forward, click 'Kudos'. If it solved your query, select 'Accept As Solution'.

Hi, I've looked and there's nothing in the logs to justify this behavior. Has anyone had this behavior before? Or do you have any suggestions? Regards

NM
Honored Contributor II
Honored Contributor II

Hi @saoual , are you storing guid in accountid??

saoual
New Contributor
New Contributor

Hi NM,

The accountid corresponds to the nameinnamespace, the guid is stored on another customproperty and is used as a reconciliation field.