Announcing the Saviynt Knowledge Exchange unifying the Saviynt forums, documentation, training,
and more in a single search tool across platforms. Read the announcement here.

Entitlements not showing on custom Sav Role

Avdupa1070
New Contributor
New Contributor

Hey everyone,

Upon creating a custom new SAV Role i came up with an issue. I cant visualise the entitlements list in the Admin-> Identity Repository tab. I already gave this new Sav Role every single access/permission avaliable like the Admin role has, I also added the sav role in the connector but nothing seems to make a diference.

Anyone has any idea why such thing would happen?

Version: 5.5 SP3.7.2

8 REPLIES 8

rushikeshvartak
All-Star
All-Star

Please share screenshot /Transport zip of sav role and error screenshot

Regards,
Rushikesh Vartak
If you find the response useful, kindly consider selecting Accept As Solution and clicking on the kudos button.

No error is displayed not even in the logs, just an empty entitlements page as shown bellow. But if i log in as admin everything is fine. When you say zip of the sav role do you mean an export of the access?

Avdupa1070_0-1671035146317.png

Yes sav role transport zip.

Did you provided endpoints access under sav role

Regards,
Rushikesh Vartak
If you find the response useful, kindly consider selecting Accept As Solution and clicking on the kudos button.

As you can see below the role is selected in the connector.

Avdupa1070_0-1671036867927.png

Here is the zip you requested.

Add Below Access 

Menu Sub Menu

ADMINSUBMENU.ADMIN.entitlement_values_list

ATTESTATIONSUBMENU.ATTESTATION.attestations_list

ADMINSUBMENU.ADMIN.ENTITLEMENT_VALUES_CREATE

ADMINSUBMENU.ADMIN.ENTITLEMENT_VALUES_SHOW

ADMINSUBMENU.ADMIN.ENTITLEMENT_VALUES_OTHER_ATTRIBUTE

ATTESTATIONSUBMENU.ATTESTATION.campaign_list

ADMINSUBMENU.ADMIN.entitlement_values

ADMINSUBMENU.ADMIN.role_autocompletersecuritysystem

ADMINSUBMENU.ADMIN.campaign_listjson

ADMINSUBMENU.ADMIN.attestations_listjson

ADMINSUBMENU.ADMIN.entitlement_type_remaccess

Regards,
Rushikesh Vartak

Like i said, i have every single accesses selected in both the admin role (which as no problem with the entitlement list) and the new role i created. I went and check and the following accesses are non existent in my saviynt version:

• SUBMENU.ADMIN.ENTITLEMENT_VALUES_CREATE
    SUBMENU.ADMIN.ENTITLEMENT_VALUES_SHOW
    SUBMENU.ADMIN.ENTITLEMENT_VALUES_OTHER_ATTRIBUTE
    SUBMENU.ADMIN.role_autocompletersecuritysystem
    SUBMENU.ADMIN.campaign_listjson
    SUBMENU.ADMIN.attestations_listjson
    SUBMENU.ADMIN.entitlement_type_remaccess

There is a screenshot below to show you no results are returned. I dont know if this is something regarding my version of saviynt or not. Is there any other way to access these access lists and add new options for the roles?

Avdupa1070_0-1671123578162.png

Please raise support ticket to add urls in requestmap table

Regards,
Rushikesh Vartak

Thanks Rushikesh, i already opened one, i am still waiting to hear from them. Is it possible for you to share does entries from your DB so i can try to add it in my requestmap table?