Saviynt unveils its cutting-edge Intelligence Suite products to revolutionize Identity Security!
Click HERE to see how Saviynt Intelligence is transforming the industry.
Saviynt Copilot Icon

Entitlement keeps getting inactive

rmartinez
New Contributor III
New Contributor III

All,

I keep getting a new entitlement disabled.

I created the entitlement for Saviynt for Saviynt using the GUID and for some reason every time I run the entitlement import, the entitlement gets disabled.

Any ideas why?

6 REPLIES 6

dgandhi
All-Star
All-Star

The entitlement which gets inactive , is it part of the import? If no then it will get inactive if you have below config in your import json.

entnotpresentaction="inactive" 
Thanks,
Devang Gandhi
If this reply answered your question, please Accept As Solution and give Kudos to help others who may have a similar problem.

rmartinez
New Contributor III
New Contributor III

Thank you! It was a configuration in the import entitlements. It was accepting only certain naming convention so when the import was happening, the entitlement was getting disabled because it did not match this setting. 

NM
Honored Contributor II
Honored Contributor II

Hi @rmartinez , if entitlement is not part of the import it will get inactive.

rmartinez
New Contributor III
New Contributor III

Thanks for the reply. Therefore, I need to see how the connector is configured to see why is not allowing the new entitlements. Let me check that. Thanks for your help

NM
Honored Contributor II
Honored Contributor II

If you found the solution helpful please accept it a as a solution and give kudos 

Thanks

rushikeshvartak
All-Star
All-Star

Which connector is used ? Db / rest ?

Regards,
Rushikesh Vartak
If this helped you move forward, click 'Kudos'. If it solved your query, select 'Accept As Solution'.