Saviynt unveils its cutting-edge Intelligence Suite products to revolutionize Identity Security!
Click HERE to see how Saviynt Intelligence is transforming the industry.
Saviynt Copilot Icon

Email template for Role owner Campaign

anjali_5
New Contributor
New Contributor

I have a requirement for reassigned email template format where I need a binding variable for role owner first name lastname  to be added in the body of the template and also binding variable for total number of access approved , access revoked and total no.of task reviewed.

Template format :

Dear Campaign Assignee

Role Owner has re-assigned this access review campaign to you.  Please follow the steps below to complete this task.

Summary of the campaign: 

- Total roles reviewed: Number

- Approved access: Number 

- Revoked access: Number 

4 REPLIES 4

rushikeshvartak
All-Star
All-Star

Please validate supported variables.

Purpose :

To get what variables are present to use in the email template.

Email Template steps :

keep Advanced HTML CSS flag is checked

Keep your email Address in TO

TO /CC/BCC & Subject - Don't use any dynamic variables

Add only below code in Email Body
${this.binding.variables.each {RVkey,RVvalue -> println "$RVkey ------- $RVvalue" + "" + "br" + ">"}}

Output : using the below expression. By putting it in the email body, it will print all variable names with values, and then accordingly, you can use it:

Regards,
Rushikesh Vartak
If this helped you move forward, click 'Kudos'. If it solved your query, select 'Accept As Solution'.

What will the binding variable I need to use for role owner name ?

@anjali_5 can you just hardcode your email ID and add the above string in the email body.

This needs to be determined based on attributes exposed as part of camapign.

Regards
Manish Kumar
If the response answered your query, please Accept As Solution and Kudos

• Please above code and keep TO address as yours and validate variables exposed 
  • Add only below code in Email Body
    ${this.binding.variables.each {RVkey,RVvalue -> println "$RVkey ------- $RVvalue" + "" + "br" + ">"}}

Regards,
Rushikesh Vartak
If this helped you move forward, click 'Kudos'. If it solved your query, select 'Accept As Solution'.