Saviynt unveils its cutting-edge Intelligence Suite products to revolutionize Identity Security!
Click HERE to see how Saviynt Intelligence is transforming the industry.
Saviynt Copilot Icon

Email approval for expiring accounts

ewalton
Regular Contributor
Regular Contributor

Hello, 

I would like to be able to send a notification to a users manager 30 days prior to the users expiration date in Saviynt. Ideally, the manager would be able to approve extending user access for an additional 30 days directly from the email. Is this possible in Saviynt? I am uncertain as to what could be used to trigger something like this. Any thoughts would be appreciated!

Thank you in advance!

4 REPLIES 4

rushikeshvartak
All-Star
All-Star

Extending date from Email is not supported from Saviynt. Manager/End user needs to submit request for request expiry 

Regards,
Rushikesh Vartak
If this helped you move forward, click 'Kudos'. If it solved your query, select 'Accept As Solution'.

Thank you for your response! If I wanted to send a manager an email letting them know that their contractor is about to expire, would you happen to know what trigger or job I should use? 
Thank you for any assistance you can offer!

Hi @ewalton 

You can launch the User Manager Campaign for all the users prior to 30 days of expiration.

Then manager can certify their subordinates,  during certifying the users, saviynt provide the option to extend the end date in case required. Once user manager extends the end date during certification same will be reflected on user’s profile as well.

Hope this works.

Pandharinath Mahalle(Paddy)
If this reply helps your question, please consider selecting Accept As Solution and hit Kudos 🙂

ewalton
Regular Contributor
Regular Contributor

Perfect! Thank you so much for the guidance here. 👏