Announcing the Saviynt Knowledge Exchange unifying the Saviynt forums, documentation, training,
and more in a single search tool across platforms. Read the announcement here.

EIC - Migrate V1 controls to V2

anandshahgrange
New Contributor III
New Contributor III

I am trying to migrate V1 analytic controls to V2 but getting an error.

I tried the method outlined in the form post below but I an error. Screenshot below.

https://forums.saviynt.com/t5/identity-governance/analytics-v1-deprecated-from-sp3-17-how-to-convert...

Error:

Job NameUpgrade Job
ErrorMigration error:unexpected token: SELECT near line 1, column 82 [select a.id from com.saviynt.ecm.analytics.AnalyticsConfig a where a.status != 4 SELECT ej.externalconnection as 'SYSTEM NAME

Error screenshot:

anandshahgrange_0-1704222049036.png

9 REPLIES 9

rushikeshvartak
All-Star
All-Star

Does job failed or one of the analytics not migrated 

Regards,
Rushikesh Vartak
If you find the response useful, kindly consider selecting Accept As Solution and clicking on the kudos button.

Job also failed and analytic also not migrated.

Above post has screenshot of the job failure error.

Please raise support ticket as this is internal code error.

Regards,
Rushikesh Vartak
If you find the response useful, kindly consider selecting Accept As Solution and clicking on the kudos button.

anandshahgrange
New Contributor III
New Contributor III

Rushi

I just noticed this note in the earlier thread. Probably I need to disable the Flat Job Control Panel view. And that would take me to an older UI of the Job Control panel. Don't believe it is a good idea.

I think Saviynt needs to support the upgrade job keeping the Flat Job Control Panel.

Note

• This procedure is applicable only when the Flat Job Control Panel is not enabled (Admin > Configurations > Global Configurations > Common > Enable Flat Job Control Panel is turned OFF).

You can go back to old ui run job and come back to new job ui

Regards,
Rushikesh Vartak

anandshahgrange
New Contributor III
New Contributor III

Oh yes. I can definitely do that. I hope Saviynt will put this on the road map to support it in the new UI in the future. Thanks man.

In EIC its suggested to use v2 analytics only. You can submit idea ticket for enhancement 

Regards,
Rushikesh Vartak

For any desired improvements or enhancements to this process, Saviynt encourages you to submit your proposal through Saviynt's Ideas Portal at https://ideas.saviynt.com/ideas/

Your valuable input is crucial to shaping the evolution of Saviynt systems.

Please notify us once the idea ticket has been created.

Regards,
Rushikesh Vartak

https://ideas.saviynt.com/ideas/EIC-I-5381 

You can close this thread

Regards,
Rushikesh Vartak