Announcing the Saviynt Knowledge Exchange unifying the Saviynt forums, documentation, training,
and more in a single search tool across platforms. Read the announcement here.

Dynamic attributes values not visible.

Rajatlm10
New Contributor III
New Contributor III

Hi, 

I need to populate the values based on the selection of the field. 

Dynamic Attribute: CONFIRMATION (image1) 

When the user selects NO in confirmation then in Role_1_Data_Access all the entitlement lists should be visible except for entitlement value ALL (ent. name). 

I am using the below configurations to configure the same but it's not coming up in case of NO in confirmation. 

The same query is giving result in Data Analyzer. 

Rajatlm10_0-1710248242897.png

Rajatlm10_1-1710248359171.png

Has anyone faced this scenario before ?

12 REPLIES 12

CR
Regular Contributor III
Regular Contributor III

Add it sub-query  in below and try

select distinct ev.entitlment_value as ID from

Thanks,
Raghu
If this reply answered your question, Please Accept As Solution and hit Kudos.

Rajatlm10
New Contributor III
New Contributor III

Hey @CR 

I have tried but its not working. 

Thing is when i try the YES condition it works but it in case of NO its coming. Ideally when NO is selected it should show multiple values to select from. 

NM
Regular Contributor III
Regular Contributor III

Hi @Rajatlm10 , What do you see in logs?

Hi @Rajatlm10  do you see any error in the logs?

Regards,
Naveen Sakleshpur
If this reply answered your question, please click the Accept As Solution button to help future users who may have a similar problem.

Rajatlm10
New Contributor III
New Contributor III

Hey @naveenss 

Please find the logs attached. It says "Subquery returns more than 1 row"

Rajatlm10_0-1710251561449.png

Hi @Rajatlm10 

As per MySQL standards, a subquery in a MySQL CASE WHEN condition returning multiple rows can causes error. Can you try the below instead?

select ev.entitlement_value as ID from entitlement_values ev inner join entitlement_types et on et.entitlementtypekey=ev.entitlementtypekey inner join endpoints ed on ed.endpointkey=et.endpointkey where ed.endpointkey=906 and ${Confirmation}='NO' and ev.entitlement_value not in ('ALL')

Regards,
Naveen Sakleshpur
If this reply answered your question, please click the Accept As Solution button to help future users who may have a similar problem.

Rajatlm10
New Contributor III
New Contributor III

Thnx @naveenss  for the reply the Query works now. 

Rajatlm10_0-1710253840894.png

one thing, The query is selecting all the entitlements values. For now these are dummy entitlement values. So for now we can de-select the ent. which are not required. 

But is there any functionality available that allows user to select from the drop down list available. Basically the values selected above . Can't it come as a dropdown list ?

Hi @Rajatlm10 change the attribute type from “multi select from sql query” to “single select from sql query”

Regards,
Naveen Sakleshpur

NM
Regular Contributor III
Regular Contributor III

Change to single select for the DA

Rajatlm10
New Contributor III
New Contributor III

Single select will not resolve it as user might need multiple entitlements. 

Thank you by the way! @naveenss @NM  I will check on this. 

NM
Regular Contributor III
Regular Contributor III

Hi @Rajatlm10 , It should come in a drop down so user can select the values. currently does it automatically select all the values?

Rajatlm10
New Contributor III
New Contributor III

@NM Yes its automatically selecting all the values.