Announcing the Saviynt Knowledge Exchange unifying the Saviynt forums, documentation, training,
and more in a single search tool across platforms. Read the announcement here.

Duo import jobs issue

GauravJain
Regular Contributor
Regular Contributor

Hi - i have configured Duo connector to import accounts / access data from Duo server. 

I am able to pull required data from Duo but if we look at the Job History details for both Account and Access import jobs , it says "null import" under FILE NAME column.

What does it mean? 

Please let me know in case you require any further information.

7 REPLIES 7

Dhruv_S
Saviynt Employee
Saviynt Employee

Hi @GauravJain 

Could you please confirm if the access/account import is happening successfully and job status is success and only the issue with File name column value ?

Regards,

Dhruv Sharma

GauravJain
Regular Contributor
Regular Contributor

Hi @Dhruv_S Yes that's correct. only issue with File name column displaying "null import" for both Account and access import jobs.

GauravJain
Regular Contributor
Regular Contributor

Hi @Dhruv_S Any further updates on it please?

Hi @GauravJain 

Where this field is not applicable it shows blank or null. It is expected behavior. 

Regards,

Dhruv Sharma

rushikeshvartak
All-Star
All-Star

This is expected behaviour and can be ignored 

rushikeshvartak_0-1707972060099.png

File name shows if any internal thread for job or job name created

rushikeshvartak_1-1707972120937.png

https://docs.saviyntcloud.com/bundle/EIC-Admin-v24x/page/Content/Chapter10-Job-Control-Panel/Viewing...

Regards,
Rushikesh Vartak
If you find the response useful, kindly consider selecting Accept As Solution and clicking on the kudos button.

I verified for other import jobs, it displays  "{Connection_Name} + Import" under FILE_NAME column. but as you mentioned this is an expected behavior so its fine. 

If you find the response useful, kindly consider selecting Accept As Solution 

Regards,
Rushikesh Vartak
If you find the response useful, kindly consider selecting Accept As Solution and clicking on the kudos button.