Announcing the Saviynt Knowledge Exchange unifying the Saviynt forums, documentation, training,
and more in a single search tool across platforms. Read the announcement here.

Disabling users through SaviyntForSaviynt connector

Caesrob
Regular Contributor
Regular Contributor

Hello,

When a user gets suspended from import, an update user task gets created for SaviyntForSaviynt connection through a user update rule:

Caesrob_0-1688392430835.png

This task should send a request to the updateUser endpoint on the API, depending on whether the account should get disabled or enabled. I added the JSON we use for this in attachments.

When the task gets created, there is no endpoint or security system visible.

Caesrob_1-1688392641417.png

The SaviyntForSaviynt provisioning job does not execute this task. Can someone tell me why this happens?

Also, could someone link some documentation on this new SaviyntForSaviynt REST connector? I can't seem to find documentation on this anywhere.

Kind regards,

Robbe

3 REPLIES 3

armaanzahir
Valued Contributor
Valued Contributor

Hey @Caesrob,

Update User task types are not logically associated with applications.

Can you try using a job trigger with the following configuration and try

armaanzahir_0-1688397820865.png

Saviynt Rest Integration Guide - Understanding the Integration between EIC and Saviynt (saviyntcloud.com)

Thanks,

Armaan

Regards,
Md Armaan Zahir

rushikeshvartak
All-Star
All-Star

Keep System blank in WSRETRY Job. User Update task is not belongs to any endpoint

rushikeshvartak_0-1688442792363.png

https://docs.saviyntcloud.com/bundle/Saviynt-REST-based-Guide/page/Content/Understanding-Integration...

Regards,
Rushikesh Vartak
If you find the response useful, kindly consider selecting Accept As Solution and clicking on the kudos button.

Caesrob
Regular Contributor
Regular Contributor

Thank you both, this worked!