Announcing the Saviynt Knowledge Exchange unifying the Saviynt forums, documentation, training,
and more in a single search tool across platforms. Read the announcement here.

Deprovision Role if Expiration Date is Passed

KK
Regular Contributor
Regular Contributor

Hi.

I want to set expiration date to enterprise role.
And if expiration date is passed, I want to deprovision the role from all users the role is assigned.

So, I set the expiration date to CUSTOMPROPERTY1 of enterprise role such as "2024-02-10".

And, refer below documentation Deprovision Roles section.
https://docs.saviyntcloud.com/bundle/EIC-Admin-v24x/page/Content/Chapter17-EIC-Analytics/Managing-An...

I understand I can deprovision role by setting Allowed Action as "Deprovision Role".
So, I create analytics with below query and set Allowed Action as "Deprovision Role".

select r.ROLE_NAME,u.username as name, rua.ROLEKEY as roleKey,rua.ACCOUNTKEY as acctKey, u.USERKEY as userKey,'Deprovision Role' as 'Default_Action_For_Analytics' from role_user_account rua join user_accounts ua on ua.ACCOUNTKEY=rua.ACCOUNTKEY join users u on u.USERKEY = ua.USERKEY join roles r on r.ROLEKEY = rua.ROLEKEY where r.STATUS=1 and r.CUSTOMPROPERTY1 < CURDATE() ;

I only add r.CUSTOMPROPERTY1 < CURDATE() condition to sample query.
I execute the analytics, but the role is not deprovision.

In Run History, I see Deprovision Role Action as below.

KK_0-1708181268579.png

If I select Deprovision Role in this, the role have been deprovisioned from user.
But, I want to deprovision role automatically.

Are there any way to deprovision role automatically if role's expiration date is passed?

Best Regards,

2 REPLIES 2

CR
Regular Contributor III
Regular Contributor III

@KK  Need to create job for actionable report trigger , for need pass below fileds and Category you create and Sub Catry pass same as your analytic report

CR_0-1708182084302.png

Category you can pass where ever you created above name and sub cagry same as above give it and  below job level Execute Default Action for Analytics need enable check box and save and trigger job , it will automatically trigger your tasks

CR_1-1708182193266.png

Thanks,
Raghu
If this reply answered your question, Please Accept As Solution and hit Kudos.

KK
Regular Contributor
Regular Contributor

@CR 

Thanks, it worked.