Announcing the Saviynt Knowledge Exchange unifying the Saviynt forums, documentation, training,
and more in a single search tool across platforms. Read the announcement here.

Need information how we can pass EDT time in Active Directory Account Expire from saviynt Endate

mollasiraj
Regular Contributor
Regular Contributor

Hi All,

Can anyone tell me how we can pass EDT time in Active Directory Account Expire from saviynt Endate.

I am using the below format 

"accountExpires": "${if(user.enddate != null && user.employeeType!='Employee'){10000*(user.enddate.getTime() + 11644473600000)} else {'0'}}"

I got this from Connector guide.Can anyone help me to get the concept how it is calculating actually in our AD accepting Eastern Daylight Time when I am passing the endate value from saviynt that is not match.How can I pass the EDT format.

2 REPLIES 2

rushikeshvartak
All-Star
All-Star

Can you try below logic mentioned 

https://forums.saviynt.com/t5/identity-governance/convert-utc-time-to-est-in-emails-sent-out-of-savi... 

Regards,
Rushikesh Vartak
If you find the response useful, kindly consider selecting Accept As Solution and clicking on the kudos button.

avinashchhetri
Saviynt Employee
Saviynt Employee

@mollasiraj,

Active Directory accepts time in Win32 FileTime format which is different from Epoch/Unix time (time in milliseconds). Conversion of Epoch to File time requires adding 11644473600000 to Epoch and multiplying by 10000.

Regards,
Avinash Chhetri