Announcing the Saviynt Knowledge Exchange unifying the Saviynt forums, documentation, training,
and more in a single search tool across platforms. Read the announcement here.

dependent entitlement flag in Account_entitlement1 table

ejeong
Valued Contributor
Valued Contributor

I want to understand if there is a flag showing if the entitlement was provisioned by another entitlement mapped as dependent entitlement in account_entitlement1 table or anywhere else?

3 REPLIES 3

sudeshjaiswal
Saviynt Employee
Saviynt Employee

Hello @ejeong,

You can try checking the "ASSIGNEDFROMCHILD" attributes in the "account_entitlements1" table. This attributes indicate whether an entitlement is assigned from a child role or not. The available values for this attributes are:

- '0' - Indicates that the entitlement is not assigned.
- '1' - Indicates that the entitlement is assigned.

Additionally, there is a table called "entitlementmap" that you can explore for further information.

You can find more details about the schema and model in the Saviynt documentation for ref: (https://docs.saviyntcloud.com/bundle/SSM-DB-Schema-Reference-v55x/page/Content/Identity-Repository-S... ).

Thanks,

If you find the above response useful, Kindly Mark it as "Accept As Solution".

AssignedfromchildRole is different from what i thought...i think

It seems related to Role object.

I know there is entitlement map table. But what i need to know is if ent was provisioned by mapped entitlement at that time..  not like if this ent has any mapped entitlement. 

rushikeshvartak
All-Star
All-Star

Mapping can be only found either in entitlementmap or endpoints table - ENTSWITHNEWACCOUNT column 

Regards,
Rushikesh Vartak
If you find the response useful, kindly consider selecting Accept As Solution and clicking on the kudos button.