Announcing the Saviynt Knowledge Exchange unifying the Saviynt forums, documentation, training,
and more in a single search tool across platforms. Read the announcement here.

Child Entitlement are not triggering at Campaign level

GPS
New Contributor II
New Contributor II

Hello  Team,

We have a use case that is working fine at the ARS level but not working at the Campaign level.
Parent Entitlement

Screenshot 2024-02-28 at 7.11.28 PM.png

Child Entitlement: (Other Entitlement)

Screenshot 2024-02-28 at 7.21.47 PM.png

When we submitted a request at ARS level (Add Access/Remove Access) we are able to create Parent and child entitlement task as expected.

When we revoke the Access from campaign it is only creating Parent task but not child tasks.

ARS level tasks:

Screenshot 2024-02-28 at 8.00.08 PM.png

Campaign Level Task:

Screenshot 2024-02-28 at 8.10.12 PM.png

I am checking to see if there is any config we need to enable to trigger the child entitlement task at campaign level.

Thinks I checked:
We did the baseline of the accounts and also validated the config to make sure we are seeing the records on Account_entitlement1 tables.

Please provide me with any config changes that i need make.
Or
Any other approach that I need to follow to trigger child tasks on the champaign.

#Campaign

3 REPLIES 3

rushikeshvartak
All-Star
All-Star

Child level tasks is not supported in campaign when used entitlement map. Best practices to use application roles

Regards,
Rushikesh Vartak
If you find the response useful, kindly consider selecting Accept As Solution and clicking on the kudos button.

GPS
New Contributor II
New Contributor II

@rushikeshvartak 

we have the Child entitlement mapping in prod. Is there any other approach that we can leverage to trigger them.

Use actionable analytics report

Regards,
Rushikesh Vartak
If you find the response useful, kindly consider selecting Accept As Solution and clicking on the kudos button.