Announcing the Saviynt Knowledge Exchange unifying the Saviynt forums, documentation, training,
and more in a single search tool across platforms. Read the announcement here.

Cloudflare errors popping up throughout the environment

robcivitello
New Contributor III
New Contributor III

Hello - Curious to know if others have started to see cloudflare errors pop up throughout EIC. We've never seen this error before this week (beginning on 10/23) and now we're hitting them frequently.  Wondering if there's something new at the infrastructure level that could be causing this?

Examples of where we've seen this:

• Loading completed tasks
  • Executing actionable analytics actions
  • Running analytics reports
  • retrieving analytics results via API (manifests as a 520 status)

This is what the error looks like:

robcivitello_1-1698272150078.png

And via the API

robcivitello_2-1698272191649.png

7 REPLIES 7

rushikeshvartak
All-Star
All-Star

This seems internal to your organization. I have not seen this error till now in SSO & non SSO environment 

Regards,
Rushikesh Vartak
If you find the response useful, kindly consider selecting Accept As Solution and clicking on the kudos button.

I have confirmed that the error is not coming from our internal Cloudflare instance. 

BarCar
Regular Contributor
Regular Contributor

We are seeing CloudFlare "access is blocked" messages for our employees in China when trying to access Saviynt.

SamanthaMcManus
New Contributor II
New Contributor II

We are also having this issue, although our error message looks different. Screenshot 2023-11-17 1139371.png

Saviynt has added additional layer of security hence this error is expected if server is taking long time for response.

saviynt response :

As part of overall security improvements, Cloudflare security layer was implemented across the network. As part of this change, all traffic will be routed through cloudflare network security layer which do not have any static IPs. 

Regards,
Rushikesh Vartak
If you find the response useful, kindly consider selecting Accept As Solution and clicking on the kudos button.

Dave
Community Manager
Community Manager

@SamanthaMcManus @robcivitello @BarCar - Please open a support ticket for these and include a link back to this post.   Thank you! 

I did so earlier this afternoon. Thanks, Dave!