Saviynt unveils its cutting-edge Intelligence Suite products to revolutionize Identity Security!
Click HERE to see how Saviynt Intelligence is transforming the industry.
Saviynt Copilot Icon

Cannot access file using Analytics 'save to file' option

SUMAIYA_BABU
Regular Contributor
Regular Contributor

I have enabled 'save to file'  option in an analytics report and then using a java jar to access the file being saved after running the report. But i see ' file not found' exception. 

Do i need to specify the path specifically in the report field? Doesn't it automatically saves the file to the default location under /saviynt_shared/saviynt/ Analytics/<reportname>/

2 REPLIES 2

Dhruv_S
Saviynt Employee
Saviynt Employee

Hi @SUMAIYA_BABU , you can use the below options to access the file.

Analytics file access.PNG

Email as attachment option -> If SMTP server and email template is configured you can use email as attachment option.

Save as file: From the above screenshot you can see the file get saved at /Analytics folder. Please raise an Freshdesk ticket to get the file from server.

Regards,
Dhruv Sharma
If this reply answered your question, please accept it as Solution to help others who may have a similar problem.

SUMAIYA_BABU
Regular Contributor
Regular Contributor

Hi Dhruv,

Figured out the issue. Looks like, every time we update the report query, we need to specify the path location if we have a custom path, to save the file as well. Or else, it's automatically saviynt to / folder.