Announcing the Saviynt Knowledge Exchange unifying the Saviynt forums, documentation, training,
and more in a single search tool across platforms. Read the announcement here.

Can we use two different if else conditions in the subject of an email template

Debankita
New Contributor III
New Contributor III

Hi Team,

We are using an if else condition in the subject line of an email template. To be more precise, our if else condition is checking the presence of certain string in the entitlement requested for and based on that it is displaying the desired output in the subject line, whenever the email is triggering. In the subject line of same email, we want to add a separate if-else condition to check another attribute.

Is it feasible in Saviynt? The samples which are provided in the documentation have only one if-else statement , can we use two if-else statements in the same subject line. If it is feasible, can someone please help me with the format or syntax.

3 REPLIES 3

rushikeshvartak
All-Star
All-Star

You can have multiple if else condition

Sample

<%if (requestid == 'AutoGenerated') print "" else if (task?.tasktype == 1 || task?.tasktype == 2 || task?.tasktype ==24 ) print "${user.email},${requestor.email}" else print "" %>

Regards,
Rushikesh Vartak
If you find the response useful, kindly consider selecting Accept As Solution and clicking on the kudos button.

Hi @rushikeshvartak ,

Like in the above example you have used or operator similarly does Saviynt support AND(&&) and not equal (!=) operator as well?  Actually as per my requirement I need to use these two operators and whenecer I am trying to update the email template with these operators, I am getting the error 

"Operation not allowed as you are entering a value that resembles or contains script code"

Yes its supported, if you facing script issue you need to allow url from xss whitelisting , please raise support ticket so that they can allow page to update script

Regards,
Rushikesh Vartak
If you find the response useful, kindly consider selecting Accept As Solution and clicking on the kudos button.