Saviynt unveils its cutting-edge Intelligence Suite products to revolutionize Identity Security!
Click HERE to see how Saviynt Intelligence is transforming the industry.
Saviynt Copilot Icon

Can't update existing workflow

jezzanuena
Regular Contributor II
Regular Contributor II

Hi Team! I am trying to update and save an existing Workflow however, I am getting this error upon Saving.

I don't see any workflow with the same name though. Any insights, please?

jezzanuena_0-1718975308004.png

2 REPLIES 2

rushikeshvartak
All-Star
All-Star

Go to Admin - workflow list - open workflow - go to version - 

there must be composing version workflow update that workflow and send for approval

rushikeshvartak_0-1718981880696.png

Regards,
Rushikesh Vartak
If this helped you move forward, click 'Kudos'. If it solved your query, select 'Accept As Solution'.

dgandhi
All-Star
All-Star

Follow below processing for updating the workflow:

https://docs.saviyntcloud.com/bundle/EIC-Admin-v24x/page/Content/Chapter12-Workflows/Managing-Workfl...

Editing Workflows Using GUI Editor

You can edit an existing workflow using the user interface editor if the JSON wirings are already existing for the respective workflow being edited. You can also edit a workflow, which is in composing state. If the JSON wirings do not exists for the workflow, it opens the respective workflow in XML editor.

To edit a workflow:

1. Navigate to Admin > Workflows > Workflow List.
  2. Select the workflow and click the Edit icon inline with the workflow name under Action column.
  3. The relevant workflow is loaded in the user interface Graphical editor as the workflow has JSON wirings.
  4. You can edit the parameter details of the workflow components and also add additional workflow steps, as required.
  5. Click Save and then click Send For Approval to send the workflow for approval.
    The workflow will be displayed in the Workflow Approval page.

Thanks,
Devang Gandhi
If this reply answered your question, please Accept As Solution and give Kudos to help others who may have a similar problem.