Announcing the Saviynt Knowledge Exchange unifying the Saviynt forums, documentation, training,
and more in a single search tool across platforms. Read the announcement here.

Campaign header change for one certification

Gopinath
New Contributor III
New Contributor III

Hi,

Our client has requested the removal of the employment verification / approve or revoke entitlements header from the campaign. And this has to remove only for one campaign.

Consequently, we have eliminated all the options in Step2 - Show Smart Filter Cards

As per the requirement, the highlighted items should not be present in the campaign.

Could you please suggest the exact changes we need to make in the campaign template?

Campaign Type: Self Certification 

Campaign Template we are using in Test environment for testing purpose: Template_Certification_Campaign3_PrivilegeAccount_SelfCertification

Thanks,

Gopinath

11 REPLIES 11

dgandhi
All-Star
All-Star

Can you try with ROLE_UIADMIN Sav Role?

As per my understanding, you wont be able to rename the highlighted part but you can give that a try with ROLE_UIADMIN Sav role.

Thanks,
Devang Gandhi
If this reply answered your question, please Accept As Solution and give Kudos to help others who may have a similar problem.

Gopinath
New Contributor III
New Contributor III

Thanks for the response.

I have tried to find an option in the campaign template, I couldn't locate any. As I possess the 'role_uiadmin' sav role, I wonder where I should make the necessary changes, as the highlighted portion will only appear after the campaign launch. Once the campaign is activated, we won't be able to take any further actions, correct?

Thanks,

Gopinath

pmahalle
All-Star
All-Star

Hi @Gopinath ,

It is not possible to update the headers for one campaign. Even if you are able to update the header labels, it might be applicable for all the Campaigns

Pandharinath Mahalle(Paddy)
If this reply helps your question, please consider selecting Accept As Solution and hit Kudos 🙂

Gopinath
New Contributor III
New Contributor III

Thanks for the response.

Could you please explain the process of implementing the changes for all the campaigns? So that I can discuss with our team members and confirm you.

rushikeshvartak
All-Star
All-Star

Can you confirm what is ask from highlighted

rushikeshvartak_0-1689737396235.png

Regards,
Rushikesh Vartak
If you find this response useful, kindly consider selecting 'Accept As Solution' and clicking on the 'Kudos' button.

Gopinath
New Contributor III
New Contributor III

The client requirement is to remove the highlighted one from the campaign.

This are default filters 

Regards,
Rushikesh Vartak
If you find this response useful, kindly consider selecting 'Accept As Solution' and clicking on the 'Kudos' button.

Gopinath
New Contributor III
New Contributor III

Gopinath_0-1689745244237.png

This part has to remove from the campaign. Do we have option in the campaign template to fulfill this requirement?

Hi @Gopinath ,

You can rename the above highlighted part under the "Label management" in EIC. For v5.5 try it with ROLE_UIADMIN SAV Role. If not get this changed in the messages.properties file with the help of Saviynt support team. However, this will be a global change for all campaigns. If you are looking to remove this entirely, I don't think that's possible. 

naveenss_0-1689745680810.png

naveenss_1-1689745751655.png

Regards,
Naveen Sakleshpur
If this reply answered your question, please click the Accept As Solution button to help future users who may have a similar problem.

Gopinath
New Contributor III
New Contributor III

Let me check with Role_UIAdmin Sav role and confirm here.

Gopinath
New Contributor III
New Contributor III

We have plans to migrate to EIC in October. Once the migration is complete, we will handle this ourselves. Thank you for the prompt response.

Kind Regards,

Gopinath