Saviynt unveils its cutting-edge Intelligence Suite products to revolutionize Identity Security!
Click HERE to see how Saviynt Intelligence is transforming the industry.
Saviynt Copilot Icon

Campaign Export Report

Milo143
New Contributor
New Contributor

Hi, 

1. I'm trying to figure out how to export and download the report available next to a campaign. Is there a job that I need to run? Is there a way to configure/personalize this report?

Milo143_0-1690921861968 (1).png

2. How can I export a report stating the number and the list of orphan accounts, number of revoked accesses/accounts of a specific campaign?

3. Also, where can I find the "Download Reports" page for all exported reports? I can't seem to find it on Saviynt. Downloading the Exported Files (saviyntcloud.com)

Thank you in advance!

[This message has been edited to mask PII info from image by moderator]

10 REPLIES 10

flegare
Regular Contributor III
Regular Contributor III

Hi @Milo143 

1. The OOTB campaign report is fairly complete and should be enough to answer the auditors' requirements.  There is no need to run any additional job once the export is initiated.

2. Orphan accounts are not tied to a specific campaign.  It is recommended to run the available Orphan report and perfom any required filtering at campaign start in order to have the information available for the auditors

3.  Here is the link to the downloads page: https://[yourTenant].saviyntcloud.com/ECM/jbpmworkflowmanagement/downloadfiles

Regards!

rushikeshvartak
All-Star
All-Star

You can download report from top right corner --> My downloads options once clicked on export report.

rushikeshvartak_0-1690943433079.png

As per v23.6

rushikeshvartak_1-1690943514230.png

rushikeshvartak_2-1690943544328.png

Regards,
Rushikesh Vartak
If this helped you move forward, click 'Kudos'. If it solved your query, select 'Accept As Solution'.

Hi Rushikesh,

We recently upgraded to version 5.5sp3.17, and unable to export the campaign data. it says background job started will send email after the report is ready for download. Based on the documentation this feature should be in version 23.x. Can you please suggest what we can do here ? 

Thank You.

flegare
Regular Contributor III
Regular Contributor III

thanks @rushikeshvartak for the added information...  on the same topic, somewhat, do you know what this global config item is supposed to do?  I don't see this information populated anywhere on the home screen after activating it...

flegare_0-1690982314998.png

Hope you have admin sav role else raise freshdesk 

Regards,
Rushikesh Vartak
If this helped you move forward, click 'Kudos'. If it solved your query, select 'Accept As Solution'.

Check from Analytics/data analyzer

select * from requestmap where authtype='jbpmworkflowmanagementdownloadfiles'

If no admin sav role then

from Custom Query

update requestmap set configattribute =concat(configattribute,',ROLE_ADMIN') where authtype='jbpmworkflowmanagementdownloadfiles' limit 1

Regards,
Rushikesh Vartak

flegare
Regular Contributor III
Regular Contributor III

Hi @rushikeshvartak ,

Worked in Analytics.  Current configAttribute shows:
ROLE_ADMIN,ROLE_ADMIN_SAVIYNTSUPPORT,ROLE_SAV_AUDITOR_READONLY,ROLE_SAV_ENDUSER,ROLE_L_ENDUSER_REDUIT,ROLE_ENDUSER_IQ,ROLE_DELEGUE,ROLE_ADMIN_IQ_LECTURE

flegare
Regular Contributor III
Regular Contributor III

Yes, I do have admin role... thanks, I will raise ticket!

rajsannidhi
Regular Contributor
Regular Contributor

Hi Rushikesh,

We recently upgraded to version 5.5sp3.17, and unable to export the campaign data. it says background job started will send email after the report is ready for download. Based on the documentation this feature should be in version 23.x. Can you please suggest what we can do here ? 

Thank You.

As per 5.5 SP3.15 release notes, export framework has been updated. This is the reason why you are asked to get the exports from My downloads.

https://docs.saviyntcloud.com/bundle/Release-Notes/page/Content/v5.5.x/Release-Notes-v5-5-SP3-15.htm 

Enhanced Report Export Framework

This release provides a standard export framework for downloading reports for campaigns, certifications, pending tasks, and completed tasks. When you export a file containing a large set of data or multiple records, SSM lets you perform other operations while it prepares the file in the background for download. You can also get notified via email when the file is ready for download. The exported files are stored in the server and are available for download from the Download Reports page at a later time. For more information, see Downloading the Exported Files in the Saviynt Security Manager Administration Guide.

Please follow the steps in the documentation to export the files - Downloading the Exported Files 

-Siva