Saviynt unveils its cutting-edge Intelligence Suite products to revolutionize Identity Security!
Click HERE to see how Saviynt Intelligence is transforming the industry.
Saviynt Copilot Icon

Behaviour of 'DOES NOT WORK ME' operation on User Type Certificate

sumit_morchhale
New Contributor
New Contributor

While performing the 'DOES NOT WORK FOR ME' action on the sub-ordinate of User Type certification, if we deselect the 'I know the new manager' and 'assigned to default manager' and submit the request.

'DOES NOT WORK FOR ME' and 'Do not know the new Manager' actions are shown on the sub-ordinate in history but Sub-ordinate does not get assigned to another manager as shown in the below snapshot.

sumit_morchhale_0-1692022860273.png

sumit_morchhale_1-1692022901886.png

sumit_morchhale_2-1692022951290.png

After performing the action, it allows to lock the certification, but LI does not get assigned to any manager. To which user does the sub-ordinate gets assigned?

[This message has been edited by moderator to mask usernames from images ]

3 REPLIES 3

pmahalle
All-Star
All-Star

Hi @sumit_morchhale ,

Can you check, is there any pending task created. If yes, execute WSRETRY and check.

Pandharinath Mahalle(Paddy)
If this reply helps your question, please consider selecting Accept As Solution and hit Kudos 🙂

dgandhi
All-Star
All-Star

When you select default reassignee (does not belong to me , I dont know the new manager), the certification should be assigned to the default reasingee prachi_deshpande in your case.

Login as prachi_deshpande and new certification should be present.

Thanks,
Devang Gandhi
If this reply answered your question, please Accept As Solution and give Kudos to help others who may have a similar problem.

If we deselect the 'I know the new manager' and 'assigned to default manager' and submit the request. To which user does the sub-ordinate gets assigned?

Thanks,
Sumit