Announcing the Saviynt Knowledge Exchange unifying the Saviynt forums, documentation, training,
and more in a single search tool across platforms. Read the announcement here.

Assigning the User Identity in DIM dashboard to User Manager

Padmavathi
Regular Contributor
Regular Contributor

Hi Team, 

We have added required configurations and also defined filters in the Global Config -> Intelligence for DIM. Able to see the Duplicated Records of Identities under Intelligence -> Duplicate Identity Management dashboard. We have a requirement of showing only users under that manager. 

ex: Manager can see the duplicated identities of users under him. so, that he can take action either reject or merge the duplicates.

Can anyone please suggest the way that, how can we get the functionality?

Thanks in Advance!

8 REPLIES 8

adarshk
Saviynt Employee
Saviynt Employee

Currently DIM only allows us to view the results and act for all. 

Padmavathi
Regular Contributor
Regular Contributor

Hi @adarshk 

Thanks for the response!

Padmavathi
Regular Contributor
Regular Contributor

Hi @adarshk

We have requirement of using Transfer owership of potential duplicate to primary identity. 

I have added user update rule a.statuskey = 0 and (a.duplicateDetectionStatus is not null or a.duplicateDetectionStatus != 2). 

But, the rule is not triggering when we merge identities in DIM dashboard. Can you please suggest the way how to configure this rule to get the required functionality.

Thanks in Advance!

What is error in execution trail and logs

Regards,
Rushikesh Vartak
If you find the response useful, kindly consider selecting Accept As Solution and clicking on the kudos button.

Padmavathi
Regular Contributor
Regular Contributor

Thanks for the quick response @rushikeshvartak .

we didn't find any error in logs, whenever we are merging the potential duplicate with primary identity. the duplicate identity is going to inactive state by adding primary identity as owner in terminate.

Can you please guide us that how to configure this user update rule. I tried with all the options under user update rule. could you please help us with the steps for configuring the user update rule and how can we achieve the functionality of transfer ownership.

Padmavathi_0-1709129254849.png

Thanks in Advance!!!

When you merging user does it capture under. Update history ?

Regards,
Rushikesh Vartak
If you find the response useful, kindly consider selecting Accept As Solution and clicking on the kudos button.

Padmavathi
Regular Contributor
Regular Contributor

Hi @rushikeshvartak 

If I am merging the duplicate identity from DIM dashboard, no rule is triggered under update history. If I am manually performing though UI or importing csv file I am seeing rule trigger under update history.

Can you please help us how we can get it from DIM like below.

ex: to trigger that user update rule whenever merging the duplicate with primary identity

Note: I have used only user.statuskey = 0 under user update rule while performing user update manually ( by changing status to 0 from UI and while importing csv file as well)

Thank you!

Padmavathi
Regular Contributor
Regular Contributor

Hi 

Can anyone help us with the above functionality.

Thanks in advance!