Announcing the Saviynt Knowledge Exchange unifying the Saviynt forums, documentation, training,
and more in a single search tool across platforms. Read the announcement here.

Assigning Default roles for request based provisioning

BT
Regular Contributor
Regular Contributor

Is there a way to assigning some entailments as default entailments for request based provisioning through Saviynt ARS. without having to select those entailments manually. this is like birthright access to user but only if they raise a request for that application. 

9 REPLIES 9

AmitM
Valued Contributor
Valued Contributor

Hi BT, in my knowledge you can restrict what they see in selection but they have to click on those to get added. It wont automatically assigned to user if ARS is the only path you want to take.

BR,

Amit

If this answers your query, Please ACCEPT SOLUTION and give KUDOS.

CR
Regular Contributor III
Regular Contributor III

@BT  For your need configure below entWithNew Account in roles , once request raised auto task will create without selecting

CR_1-1708347342659.png

Thanks,
Raghu
If this reply answered your question, Please Accept As Solution and hit Kudos.

BT
Regular Contributor
Regular Contributor

@CR  Thank you 😊 , This worked like magic.

AmitM
Valued Contributor
Valued Contributor

Good to hear it worked. You said roles in your post though this method is to assign entitlements when requesting new account.

what I answered is assuming user is requesting application roles. Sorry for the confusion.

Thanks,

Amit

BT
Regular Contributor
Regular Contributor

@AmitM  , Sorry for confusing , ya i need entailments to be added mentioned role by mistake 😋 .

Thank you for all the help.

BT
Regular Contributor
Regular Contributor

On disabling we are removing all entitlement of the account in above case .

while re-enabling the account how can we get the defaults entitlements' back automatically?

CR
Regular Contributor III
Regular Contributor III

@BT  For Enable we can't do like ,

You need create Actionable  Analytic Report based on Enable Account criteria , build sql query and schedule it it will create add task .

Ref link samples :

https://docs.saviyntcloud.com/bundle/EIC-Admin-v24x/page/Content/Chapter17-EIC-Analytics/Managing-An...

https://forums.saviynt.com/t5/identity-governance/deprovision-role-if-expiration-date-is-passed/m-p/...

Thanks,
Raghu
If this reply answered your question, Please Accept As Solution and hit Kudos.

BT
Regular Contributor
Regular Contributor

@CR I went through the link, I am not able to follow on how to configure this ,I have not used Analytics below, can you help me little bit on how this can be done .

basically we have an SAP application that we are re-enabling the account and when doing that i want three entitlement's lets refer them as A, B and C  to be added to the account. and this should happen each time a account for this particular SAP application is re-enabled.

You need to prepare analytics to

• Find all accounts enabled for day
  • add selected entitlements using Provision Access action
  • Run Report on daily basis

https://docs.saviyntcloud.com/bundle/EIC-Admin-v24x/page/Content/Chapter17-EIC-Analytics/Managing-An...

Regards,
Rushikesh Vartak
If you find the response useful, kindly consider selecting Accept As Solution and clicking on the kudos button.