Saviynt unveils its cutting-edge Intelligence Suite products to revolutionize Identity Security!
Click HERE to see how Saviynt Intelligence is transforming the industry.
Saviynt Copilot Icon

Assignee condition in workflow - If/Else condition

Sandya
New Contributor
New Contributor

Hello team,

We have one new requirement as 
we have some set of users, if any request raised under that users the request will be auto approved.

For this i have marked all these users one cp value with one flag value, but in the work flow how can we write the condition for this.

Example: For one user I have marked cp20 as VIP and in the workflow the condition need to check like
- > When any request was raised to that VIP user it should be auto approved.

Could you please help me on this how can we check this condition in the work flow

Thanks

Sandya

9 REPLIES 9

rushikeshvartak
All-Star
All-Star

rushikeshvartak_0-1721843126815.png

user.customproperty20 eq 'VIP'

Regards,
Rushikesh Vartak
If this helped you move forward, click 'Kudos'. If it solved your query, select 'Accept As Solution'.

dgandhi
All-Star
All-Star

Check below link for all references which can help with your other use cases as well.

dgandhi_0-1721846360585.png

https://docs.saviyntcloud.com/bundle/EIC-Admin-v24x/page/Content/Chapter12-Workflows/Workflow-Compon...

Thanks,
Devang Gandhi
If this reply answered your question, please Accept As Solution and give Kudos to help others who may have a similar problem.

Sandya
New Contributor
New Contributor

Hello all

thanks for your suggestion's, but when am testing the syntax with user.customproperty20 eq VIP 

and when am testing in lower environment by requesting for access
am getting the below error

Sandya_0-1721897601034.png

Single quotes are missing / share workflow wiring

Regards,
Rushikesh Vartak
If this helped you move forward, click 'Kudos'. If it solved your query, select 'Accept As Solution'.

Sandya
New Contributor
New Contributor

Hello Rushikesh,

i have tried the condition 
but it is not getting auto approved and creating the request, it need to be auto approved
please check the below screenshots

Sandya_3-1721920207541.png

Sandya_1-1721920085151.png

For Assignee id i have added cp29 as VIP

Sandya_2-1721920135298.png

Have you tried == condition as per document? DId that work?

Thanks,
Devang Gandhi
If this reply answered your question, please Accept As Solution and give Kudos to help others who may have a similar problem.

user.customproperty29 !=null and user.customproperty29== 'Yes'

Regards,
Rushikesh Vartak

Sandya
New Contributor
New Contributor

Hello Devang Gandhi,

Thanks for your reply, i have tested with == condition also but it is not working 
it is creating the request and going for the approval.

Could you please help me out here

Thanks,

Sandya

Can you please capture the logs and see whats going on?

Thanks,
Devang Gandhi