Announcing the Saviynt Knowledge Exchange unifying the Saviynt forums, documentation, training,
and more in a single search tool across platforms. Read the announcement here.

ARS Request Parent child entitlement

iam01
Regular Contributor
Regular Contributor

Hi Team,

I have imported access using OOTB Rest Template (Thycotic) Access has been imported with parent and child entitlements pfa considers p1 to be the parent and c1,c2,c3,c4 to be child entitlements. When I request p1 and c4 from ARS, users receive p1,c1,c1,c2,c3,c4 and c4 appears twice in accounts->associated entitlements page. In ARS modify access, I can see only p1 and c4 as existing access, and c2,c3,c1 remain available in add access. I have also checked the account_ent table in which p1 and c4 appear.

Q1
why c4 is displayed twice and how to avoid it ? 

Q2

why child ent are not displaying in ars modify access screen? 

Q3

when i request for parent ent, task is only created for parent but no task are getting created for child ent.

3 REPLIES 3

rushikeshvartak
All-Star
All-Star

Q1
why c4 is displayed twice and how to avoid it ? 

--> Since child is requested separately and also via parent its visible twice. Keep child entitlement not visible for request

Q2

why child ent are not displaying in ars modify access screen? 

Child Entitlements are assigned via parent hence not visible

Q3

when i request for parent ent, task is only created for parent but no task are getting created for child ent.

Does child entitlements already assigned ? or child ents are active in state ?

Regards,
Rushikesh Vartak
If you find the response useful, kindly consider selecting Accept As Solution and clicking on the kudos button.

DixshantValecha
Saviynt Employee
Saviynt Employee

Hi @iam01,

We are checking on your request and we will keep you posted.

DixshantValecha
Saviynt Employee
Saviynt Employee

Hi @iam01,

I think @rushikeshvartak has provided you the requested information,Kindly check and let us know if further details are needed for the same.