Saviynt unveils its cutting-edge Intelligence Suite products to revolutionize Identity Security!
Click HERE to see how Saviynt Intelligence is transforming the industry.
Saviynt Copilot Icon

ARS Request - Hide attachment section

shivmano
Regular Contributor III
Regular Contributor III

Hi Team - 

I am looking for a way to completely hide the attachment section from step 3 of the request placed for any application/access request. The option is already disabled from Global config, but I would like for it to be completely hidden. Please can you let me know how this can be done? I see there is a GSP file jbpmworkflowmanagement/showattachments.gsp. Can this be modified for the same? 

Thank you

Shiva

6 REPLIES 6

Darshanjain
Saviynt Employee
Saviynt Employee

Hi @shivmano 

Yes you can do the gsp modification to remove it compeletly.

You can do changes in the respective step file, for example for 3rd step- use this gsp to remove - _createrequestthirdstep1_v2

Thanks

Darshan

shivmano
Regular Contributor III
Regular Contributor III

@Darshanjain thanks. Please can you let me know where this file is located as I don't find it under Admin > Settings > File Directory > Views. It only has the workflowmanagement/createupdateuserrequestfirststep.gsp file 

Hi @shivmano 

Only specific gsp are exposed, so if you want others you need to add those in the external config file under gsp and restart the services , then it will be shown in views.

This steps is provided in the documentation , only the gsp names you should know it.

Thanks

Darshan

shivmano
Regular Contributor III
Regular Contributor III

Thank you @Darshanjain I was able to get the gsp file added to the file directory. Please can you let me know which part can I remove or comment out to hide the attachment section? I have attached the gsp file

Hi @shivmano 

For that please check for gsp expert team or please reach out to Expert services team to get it implemented. 

The current platform is only to give you the information only on which file you can change.

Note: Also if you want this feature to be in the product , you can raise a ticket in ideas portal as well.

Thanks

Darshan

Remove below section from gsp

rushikeshvartak_0-1714707386452.png

Line 1460 to 1489 and restart the server

Regards,
Rushikesh Vartak
If this helped you move forward, click 'Kudos'. If it solved your query, select 'Accept As Solution'.